EMERGENCY

Rish's P.O.V.

Its been a really long day, seems like the number of patients are never ending. But in a way, its good. for me and them. Ever since i was young, I loved to help, to solve issues, to fix broken things... and people. It makes me happy to see others happy, which is obvious why I picked this profession.

I walked out my clinic after the last patient stepped out, its time to shut down. But I heard soft muffling noises nearby. I investigated and found a girl sitting on the bench near the pharmacy. She looked red and sick, and was uncontrollably crying.

"Hey, what's wrong??" I took the seat next to her.

"I'm all alone, I have no one, nothing. Help me please!" She begged.

My heart melted then and there. I took her in my clinic and made her comfortable. I gave her water but she refused. Her breaths got heavier and her cries got louder and she started shouting and screaming.

"It's alright. let it out. Don't keep it in." I gently rubbed her back and she threw the heavy glass on the floor.

She was really hot and it only meant that she needs to calm down soon or her body will have a very bad reaction with her mental health.

So I pressed the red button on the wall, which was an emergency alarm for nurses to come in and help. Just in a few moments, the nurse had come. It was Shruti, the nurse I hated the most. She couldn't do even one thing right and always stalked at me or even flirted with me.

"Hiiiiiiii Doccccc!" she prolonged the words on purpose, thinking her voice was seductive enough to seduce me. But I guess I have great standards.

"Shruti, please not now. We have an emergency. Please take her to the ER and give her an Anesthesia. Fast!!" And she gave me an annoyed smirk and followed my instructions.

I have to help this girl!