Chapter 1

--------

I got into an accident 2 years ago and lost my memory. I couldn't remember anything at all ; My name, my age, where I live, the people I'm related to, nothing. The moment I opened my eyes, all I saw was white walls and a hand on mine. I moved my head to the side and saw a guy. My fingers shifted slightly and he got alert then looked at me.

"Oh my god," he muttered and stood up, running his hand through my hair.

His eyes were puffy, the eyebags under his eyes was obvious.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" He asked with pure concern as he looked into my eyes.

"Y-yeah," I muttered.

"Wait here, I'll tell the doctor that you're awake," He planted a kiss on my forehead and went for the doctor.

I touched my head and realized it was bandaged.

Steps coming near could be heard and soon, a doctor came in along with the guy.

The doctor did a quick check up and asked how was I feeling then wrote it down on his board.

"Do you remember why you're here?" The doctor asked and all I could do was shook my head.

"Do you remember who this man is?" He asked again as he pointed to the guy earlier. He tensed up and looked right at me, hoping that I would say 'yes' but I didn't.

Feeling sorry, I slowly shook my head and his expression was unexplainable.

"Miss Hana, you got into a serious car accident and have been asleep for 2 weeks now," the doctor told me. "You've also lost your memory,"

"Will I get it back?"

"It's not impossible,"

"Oh..," was my only respond.

"You can be discharged by today since your health is fine. Make sure to eat healthy and drink more water," He told me and flashed me a smile.

"How am I going to get home? I mean, where do I even live?" I asked cluelessly.

The doctor turned his head to the guy that was lowering his head down.

"Miss Hana, this man here is your boyfriend,"

My eyes widened due to shock. "Boyfriend?"

My "boyfriend" flashed me a weak smile and I looked away.

"Miss Hana, is there anything you need?" The doctor spoke after a little while, breaking the silence.

"No.. Thank you,"

"I'll take my leave now," he announced and my "boyfriend" bowed.

The door was shut close, leaving only me and him inside the room. He slowly approached me and took a seat.

"Who are you?" I asked as I took all my courage to look at him.

"Your boyfriend, Hana," He said. "We've been dating for 4 years and we're supposed to get engaged next week,"

"Engaged?" I said, shocked again and he only let out a nod. "But I'm not ready, I don't even know anything,"

I started to panic and I could feel a headache slowly striking.

"Hana," He called, putting his hand on mine and looked at me right in the eyes. "Calm down, breathe,"

"I-i..."

"I've called both of our parents to cancel the engagement so don't worry," He assured.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"There's nothing to be sorry for,"

I looked at our hands and he noticed, instantly knowing what to do.

"Can I know your name?" I asked. "I'm guessing my name is Hana since the doctor called me that,"

"Yes, your name is Hana. I'm Byun Baekhyun,"

"Ohh..,"

"Hana, I'm not some kind of bad person if that's what you're thinking. I'm your boyfriend so... it's clear that I love you. Please don't push me away," He pleaded. "I'm gonna help you get back your memory so can you just take my hand and trust me?" He said and let out his hand.

I don't have a choice, don't I? Who knows he's the only one I can depend on? I don't even know who and where are my parents.

Plus, he seems so sincere.

I nodded my head and hesitantly held his hand. He carressed it with his thumb and looked at me.

He looks so tired, it hurts me.

"Can I hug you?" He said out of the blue.

He was still a stranger to me, should I let him though?

But then... he's my boyfriend, right? Fiancé even.

"It's okay, I know you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry," he said again and looked away.

It's just a hug.

I let out a smile and got on my feet which made him fix his gaze back to me. With a smile on my face, I spreaded my arms.

He hugged me and I hugged back. Though it was awkward for me, I could feel how much he missed me. Weird, isn't it?

The hug lasted for awhile and I tempted to pull away.

"I miss you, Jung Hana," He whispered.

Is he crying?

"I didn't sleep or eat for 2 weeks, all I did was praying that you'd wake up and tell me that you still love me," He confessed. "It hurt how you looked at me like I was a stranger when you woke up, it hurt so much,"  his voice cracked and it felt like my whole world shook.

"Don't cry...," I whispered after a while of silence.

He pulled away and our faces were close. Tears streamed down his cheeks and my heart softened.

I wiped it away with my thumb. It shocked him on how I did that but he loved it.

"I'm sorry that hug lasted longer than you thought it would,"

"It's okay," I muttered and flashed him a smile.

"Let's get you discharged, love," He said and it gave me a weird feeling. "I mean, Hana," He quickly said.

I slowly nodded and he let out an awkward smile.

-----------

A/n : any feedbacks? :) thank you for reading!