the secrets kept from me

like a boy by ciara "was pumping loud through my speakers

"TIARA!!!! TIARA!!!!!! turn that thing off we have to go" my mom called from the hallway

i turned off my ipod and disconnected it from my speakers,putting it in my back pocket

let me tell you a little bit about my self

NAME :TIARA CHRISTIAN LAVENDER

15 years old,black American,I'm an only child.i love purple ,i am not girly girl but not tom boyish either.i have one best friend who goes by the name Danielle.she's kinda like my sister cause she only has brothers.

enough about me!!!!

my dad was coming back from work (he's always away for work) so we were going to eat dinner at this fancy restaurant.i was wearing a black skinny jean,red tank top with red and black air Jordan's.with my diamond T necklace that i've owed pretty much my whole life.i don't know where i got it from but i wear it anyway.i took my phone off the night stand and jogged downstairs. .finding my mom already at the door,she was soo happy to see dad but i don't blame her,i missed him too he's been away for 3 months he even missed my birthday. i didn't even notice i was just standing on the stairs day dreaming.i hurried down and mom took the car keys and i locked the door getting inside mom's range rover.we were going to fetch dad at the airport first then go eat. i was jumping up and down in my seat excited to see dad.

"calm down tee"mom said

"mom are you kidding????!!!,we haven't seen dad in three months" the minute i said that mom's smile faded and she looked away from me and focused on the road

"what's wrong mom? did i say something wrong?"

"no sweety,i just miss your dad a lot" (come to think about it mom has be acting weird recently,did dad get fired at work??!? was this why he was coming back?? a million questions were popping in my head)

FLASHBACK

MOM ON THE PHONE :yes i know...but she has to know...what do you think?? (mom was in the kitchen and i was in the living room) i can't do that alone...of cause not.....yes shaun but she's old enough... (me:who is old enough now??? i said to my self)...(it went quiet for a while before i cleared my throat)

#END OF FLASHBACK

i pushed the thoughts away and nodded turning on the radio to kill the silent moment,DO IT LIKE YOU by diggy was on (did i tell you i've met him?? well in my dreams hahaha) i started singing along i didn't even realize we were at the airport already.

i jumped off the car and ran inside with mom behind me.

we didn't wait for long till my dad came behind me and close my eyes

??:"guess who??"

me:umm diggy simmons?? i joked

??:girl yu still on that?? i turned around and gave my dad the biggest bear hug

"dad!!!!!! i missed you soooooo much"

"Aww baby girl i missed you too,how have you been?? you've grown,no boys on your back right?? or else I'll break their necks"

"hhhmmmmh" mom cleared her throat

"Aww how's my beautiful wife??"

"she's right here and you dont even see her" mom said folding her arms

"ok let's go y'all"dad said

(I'm going to skip the dinner)

we got home and i went straight to bed tired

i woke up to the smell of pancakes.

i went downstairs to find my dad and mom i greeted them and set down mom placing a plate infront of me.

"mom I'm going to the mall with danielle"i said

"ok don't be late though" dad said

"ok dad" i finished breakfast

i went to my room and did my hygiene,i had on khaki shorts and a pink t-shirt with a PEACE sign on it with boots black converse

i called dani and she was ready. i said bye to my parents and went to dani's house,its like 2 blocks away.we were using Dani's car. her parents spoiled her alot since she's the only girl and she's the youngest.

i called her and she came out the house yelling a "bye" to her brothers. (her parents are never home that's why they buy her all she wants,they think money will make her happy when they are not at home..she's used to it though)

"hey girlfriend" i said giving her a hug

"hey tee,ready to hit the mall?" she replied

"yipp ,leggo" she drove off and we headed to the mall..

we went to a couple of stores and dani wanted a new phone..we went to istore and she got an iphone 5 (dang this girl is loaded)

me:hey wanna hit the foodcourt?

dani:sure let's go I'm hungry anyway

we went to the foodcourt and dani wanted tacos,so she dragged me to taco bell...i sat down and dani went to buy her tacos

i was on my phone when all of the sudden i couldn't see dani cause there was this guy behind her on the Q..i sent her a text to look back but she didn't reply or look back meaning she didn't see it. she paid for her tacos and took a step back bumping into the guy..

danielle POV

"OW MY GOD!!! I'm so sorry i didn't see you,I'm so so sorry" dani said picking up her bag of food.

??: no it's ok,i didn't get hurt anyway

me: I'm danielle

??:.....

me:ain't you gonna tell me who yu are

??:looks at me like I'm crazy

Me:What???!?? i can't know the whole world

??: ow sorry I'm.........

CLIFHANGER!!!!!

read the next chapter and comment ♥♡♡♥♥♥♡ bye

-gracie