Chapter 4

"Huh??It's my part!Why are you here?Did you two maybe...dating!?"Yeri's eyes got wider and she pointed her finger to you and Jungkook.You rolled your eyes.
"Yeah...we are in the middle of date.Got problem with it,huh?"Yeri shocked.

"What the fuck—You know,you and Jungkook are not a good match!It should be me,I am the one who should be Jungkook's girlfriend!Jungkook are you a pabo?Why did you choose this brat?"Yeri sighed.

"I'm not a pabo,Yeri.I like this girl.So,get off."Jungkook grab your hand a run away.But,Yeri is chasing after.

"Wait!Don't run away,aishh!"
"Oh shit,she's fast!Faster!"Jungkook runs a bit faster.Yeri is surprisingly a fast runner,huh?

"Got ya!"Yeri pull your hands and Jungkook's.

"Damn it!Oh shit,Yeri what did you want?Don't disturb us!We're in the middle of date,idiot."Yeri smirks.

"You two...just broke up.Both of you didn't make a good combination.You two are like a weirdest couple,broke up. "You rolled your eyes,thinking.Maybe Yeri's words is right?You know that you and Jungkook didn't make a good combination.Jungkook is popular,handsome,and liked by girls,and the other side you...just a nerd and an antisocial who doesn't have any friend yet.

"Mind your words,bitch!"Jungkook slapped Yeri.

"I like this girl!I love her!So please don't interrupt me!Find someone else who's better than me!There's thousands of guys out there maybe billion,even.Find someone who can be your boyfriend!I don't like if there is someone insulting my girlfriend!"Yeri shocked.Tears are falling down from her eyes.You feel a little bit pity for her.But,she already ruin everything.

"I know that!But I won't give up!Never ever!"Yeri ran away.
"Fiuh—the bitch is already gone,right?Let's go home now,it's already in the evening."

Finally,you're already at home.It's been a long day,huh?But you have so much fun today.Suddenly your phone is ringing.Ah,a message from Jungkook!

Hey,how's today?Having fun,huh?Next time,I will take you on a date again!Just wait!

You smiled and replied.

Yeah!See you tomorrow in school!^~^