Intro of stuffs.

Nya sighed rubbing her temples.The rest of the ninja looked troubled too.There was someting going on with Lloyd,he wasn't his usual normal self.

He seemed more distant than ever,they tried to help yet he would only push them away.So here they all day simply worrying about him.

"I don't understand it!Maybe...Morro did something terrible to him?"

"That might be the case Nya,but what could be so terrible that he won't even utter a word to us?"

"Oh,if that green bast-"

"Don't you dare speak about him like that!"

Everyone turned their heads to the new voice.Lloyd stood in the hallway a frown twisted on his face,fists clenched.He was fumming. 

Jay was first to speak.

"Lloyd!How could you be defending him?Don't you remember what he did to you!?"

"I know...and I forgave him....all he really wanted was someone who would just love him....and so did I..."

A small smile creeped into his faceTears began forming in the corners of his eyes.His body began trembling. 

"I miss h-him"One tear fell.

"And now he's gone...He gave me happiness.He gave me love.He gave me life."

He turned to exit the room but looked at his friends dead in the eyes.

"I'm broken"

-------------------------

Ok,da feels.