Chapter 9

Turners POV

Who was that. Jace promised her her family would be out so who was that. 'Sorry guys can you pause for a second I forgot my keys give me two minutes then you can pleasure each other all you like right I'm gone' Jace calls. He forgot his keys at least he said something and didn't just walk in. She lay on the bed and after all the hard work shed done she had earnt it. Lying next to her, holding her legs apart as i slowly slid his dick into her dripping pussy. Her eyes were closed as I slid it in and she was biting her lip, her hand kneading her breast. I held still for a moment, enjoying her tightness. Just for one moment i wanted to see her sexual need across her face. She opened her eyes and begged me to keep going. Then i tore into her, in and out, at savage speeds. I grabbed her hips and pulled her body hard against mine. Skye grabbed the headboard with both hands. She scrubbed her finger nails at my scalp. She wrapped her legs around mine, moving her hips with mine as I mercilessly pounded into her. Feeling her chest heave a little harder, i slipped a hand down to her clit and worked it in circles. Before i began to move himself inside of her, i whisper into her mouth, "I love you" Then i kiss her forehead and we both smile. We held each other's panting bodies close as we drifted to sleep.
I woke up to someone kissing me. When I'm more awake than I originally was I feel that Skyes right leg is in between mine her arms are round my stomach mine are around hers. She then kisses me on my cheek. When I wake up even more I start to kiss her forehead then her lips then her cheek then neck. 'Why is your bed vibrating' I say after giving her a hickey like she's gonna kill me. 'Someone's forgot there key for the gate. Mum's idea she always forgets hers and we never knew' Skye says pulling out an I pad. So we can see the front gate. 'What happens if she can't get in' I say. 'Call the security panel answer question and they will let you in' She says putting the I pad back under her bed and kissing me again. 'But she might get in the security panel' I say in question form. 'The last question is about something she doesn't know me and Hunter plus she won't stick around long enough to tell anyone. Meet my sister Amberley' She says smiling. Her sister she's never mentioned a sister before. 'I'm gonna go in the shower then your gonna have to go home because jace said there an hour away and they've just set off and I'm gonna have to let her in at some time sorry' Skye says getting out of bed. 'I'll go now I'll buzz her in as I go out. Thank you for today and last night and night before and the night before that' I say pulling her back down for one final kiss. 'Its okay Turner honestly thank you for everything you've done' Skye say making the kiss more deep. 'Right honestly I'm going before we prolong this any longer. See you in school tomorrow and txt me' I say walking out of the bedroom then out of the house. I buzz Amberley in. 'Oh great finally some staff. Whose in' The orange posh talking sister says. 'Skye she's is the shower though' I say walking out the gate. 'Have more respect for the people who employ you' Amberley says before speeding off. How can one family be so different to violent to posh snob to the most down to earth girl who can't go a day with out swearing. 'How was your trip' My mum says as soon as I walk in. 'Yeah good thanks. How was business' I say gradding some water out the fridge. 'Yeah long but interesting case. Tonight family dinner out. Your brothers here and he's got a girl he's bunking in your room and his girl is the oldest girl at the house at the top. Big gates. Kids are in a new car. Your sisters friend her sister' She says. Skyes sister is with my brother. Amberley is with Austin. 'Oh Skye. She lives on this estate. Are you sure it was the house at the top' I say trying to confuse my mum. 'Yeah I know I was like that as well. Skye just looked like normal. Not part of that posh family' My mum says before shouting Austin down. 'Bro it's been the longest. Game before we go out. You down' He says. 'Yeah then I'll go get ready. For two families meeting for dinner' I say walking into the living room.

Me and Austin have been playing game and catching up for about an hour. 'So about this girl that I'm dating' She a bitch i know I've met her. 'She's posh and so is her family but I want you to try your best to get on with her siblings. She has two a brother called' I already know this. 'Jace and a sister called skye' I say as he looks at my baffled. 'How did you' What know them I literally just came back from their house and when I went away with my friends yeah I was really sleeping with her sister. 'Skye is Shit faces Bestfriend and I know jace from a cafè' I mean I'm not lying I did see jace in a cafè. 'I'm gonna go get ready' How I am meant to sit though I meal across from my girlfriend. With both of are parents there. Trying to get along for are siblings sake. 'By the way I've heard her sister quiet fit' quite fit my brother just called my girlfriend quite fit. 'But the way jeans and a t shirt tonight. Skye says if you go up there's she will give you a ride'