prologue

sara opened the door to  arshaan's room. It was dusky inside,there was dead silence in the room such that you could hear a pin drop. Sara called for arshaan but, he didn't replied.Perhaps he was fast asleep.So in order to not disturb him she turned back to go when she heard a whisper, he was calling out for her.

"sara ,is that you?he asked in ashaking voice."

"yeah.actually i thought you were sleeping."

"No, you may come in."

"sure, i have brought this soupfor you.you please get up and have your medicine."

She placed the bowl on the table, there also lay some medicines on the table,a jug full of water,two glass covered with lid.

"NO, i won't gulp these bitter pills.."

she bent a little over him to help him get up.

"But,arshaan......"

"Shhhhhhhhh........"  

he placed his finger on her lips making her quite.shiver ran down her spine.her hands became cold and eyes wide open.she felt her heart bursting out .the blood ran cold on her face and it seems like it will burst out of the veins,something choked in her throat. she tried her best to be calm but, couldn't do so..it wasn'nt possible at all when arshaan was around her...

"No means No."  he leaned back and adjusted himself between the cushions.

"i can do without these colorfull but tasteless pills"  he snatched the medicine and threw hard on the floor.

"you sit here and talk with me"  

he held her cold hand and made her sit beside him . sara had never come across this happy-go-lucky behaviour of his thus, sat dump and confused.perhaps she was little embarrased. he was being far romantic may be because of the healing drugs he was consuming for aweek now.sara was feeling awkward and was looking for ways to escape...

"Arshaan,i think you need to rest now,i must go now.."

"Ahhhh, i am getting bored.."

"BUT i have work to do."

"But i am more important than work, ain't i??? he asked raising his eyebrows..

"arshaan......" she panicked

"First tell me i am important to you or not????"he insisted

"I don't know"  sara stood up and walked out of the room almost running.

Arshaan smiled and pulled the quilt upto his head.

"I know how important i am to you.."he grinned