Make Way For The Queen

I slowly wait for the last bell to ring of school. Finally school is over. Well... Almost.

The rings go off from around me and I get out of my chair, leaving a piercing screech that makes my whole class hold their ears. 

"Sorry!" I screech as I try to gather up my books. 

On my way out of class, I bump into a few people and carelessly mumble a quick sorry. 

Every day I'm like this. Every day I make a few mistakes. Everyday I have to mumble a few sorries. And it's not right. I need to change myself.

I sigh at the thought. 

"That would be amazing." I whisper out loud.

"What would be amazing? You leaving this school and my boyfriend alone?" A voice calls behind me.

Ouch.

I turn around and look into the glowing eyes of Morgan, Chris's girlfriend.

"What do you want, Morgan?" I groan. 

"Um. What does it sound like I want? Why can't you just leave this school? It's not like people are going to miss you. I know I wouldn't." She smirks down at me. 

"You know what? I would love to just leave. Fly away like a bird. Forget about half the people here. Sadly, I can't. and I don't have to spend my whole school year listening to you complain and be a  total slut. I have my own life and nothing you can do is going to stop me. Nothing. Now sit down, shut up, and leave me alone." Is exactly what I should have said. 

Instead, I just nod my head and move towards the bathroom. 

I slip inside a stall and lock myself inside it. I huddle my body close together, bringing my knees into my chest. Words really do hurt. Even from "The Princess", Morgan.