From then till now

Based on "it's gotta be you" by Isaiah (great song listen to it) but yeah let's get started

5 years ago (ants view)
"Declan I can't do this you want me to be fully committed and I can't I'm sorry" I say and I watched the man in front of me break piece by piece "I should of never thought you'd love me enough but after 8 months Anthony what the fuck man" Dec shouted nearly crying and stormed out our joined flat

Present day
I reply that day in my head over and over again and I was so so stupid to let Dec go he was the love of my life I was just too scared to let everyone else know. We've got good memories like the time I took us to the beach for a surprise I arranged dinner on the beach with rose petals the works it was a good night. I've had a few relationships since Dec but nobody comes close to him, his smile his beautiful smile, his eyes the way he speaks his humour the way he is when he's tired or angry just Dec overall nobody comes close to him. Everyone I see everywhere I go I see Dec, we both support the TOON and I swear I seen him at St James park I froze but he didn't even see me. We had known each other since the age of 13 I think he was me everything me world ya kna but I let him go he was broken I broke him. Since that day I finished with him I haven't seen him or spoke to him but I still see his brothers regularly and it's hard BLOODY hard they despise the sight of me (which I understand).

I go into the shop his brother owns and he gives me the death stare "Eamon erm god this is difficult" I say starting to feel sick "what is it man I'm busy and if it's about Dec you can jog on" he says to me "please can you give me his number I've tired to phone him but I think he changed his number I need to speak to him" I say practically begging him "okay first all jog the fuck on and secondly no I won't ARE YOU aware of what you put him through he wouldn't eat wouldn't speak wouldn't go out and all because of you but with our help he's getting back go normal now has been fine for 2/3 years steady job in town so stay the fuck away" Eamon said sounding serious and protecting his baby brother "I'm sorry" I said nearly crying and walked out and headed for town to find Dec.

Five star restaurant/hotel (Decs view)
I've worked hard to get here to the five star but it's worked, I lost the love of my live cause he 'couldn't do it' BULLSHIT HE COULDN'T HE WAS JUST SCARED!! Did he think about if I was scared did he hell not one bit. He tore me apart I was a broken man for 1/2 years but I'm getting there I'm okay now. I hear a voice in reception that I recognise "hello yeah Donnelly Declan Donnelly does he work here" I hear them ask. WORK?? I'm the manager man MANAGER (IT even says that on my name badge cause I'm cool) I look round shit I couldn't believe it, i could've been knocked down with a feather it's him ITS ANTHONY "can I help you Declan Donnelly manager of the hotel" I say walking over to him and he froze

Ants view
"Declan" I almost whisper "I'm surprised you even remember my name never find where I work" he replied, okay not the response I was expecting but oh well "I need to speak to you so please can we go somewhere private" I ask looking at him in his suit with top button open showing his chest "no no we can't you left YOU couldn't do it so why the hell should I give you the time of day" Dec said looking at me clearly angry "you walked out when it got tough we you couldn't handle it...." Dec added and customers walked past "evening sir and miss enjoy your dinner don't forget it's room service all night tonight" Dec said to them being forever the professional and ignored me "thanks Declan we'll bare that in mind" the women said and smiled and walked into the dinner room "get out of the hotel unless you're booking a room" Dec said to Me once they'd gone "yer too late man I've moved on that's my past" Dec added and walked away. My whole world came crashing down there and then, there's nothing else to do but book a room till he'll speak to me.