Run To You (Running Man FanFic)

"I don't know what awaits for us if we complete the mission, but we shall do this together."

"Arasso. Oppa, you'll lead the way."

"But, I cannot. You should do it."

"Why?"

"Because..." *ripping sound*

~ ~ ~

The ideal guest line-up for Running Man has arrived. All the members are looking forward to the race, especially because the guests they wanted to see are here for this week's filming!

Little do they know about the true intentions of this race. Seems like one of the members or guests is hiding something. They were given instructions from the producers...and that can make the difference between who succeeds and fails in this race.

Did I mention there was another unknown guest? He/she is the final aim for all the members.

RM Main: Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sukjin, Kim Jongkook, Lee Kwangsoo, Ha Donghoon (HaHa), Kang Heegun (Gary), Song Jihyo.

RM Guests: Minkyung & Haeri (Davichi), Cho-A & Way (Crayon Pop), Tiffany (SNSD), Unknown guest.

Locations (in order): Mokdong SBS Broadcasting Centre, Lotte World, Yeonsu-Gu Cultural Park, Incheon.

~ ~ ~

A/N: A non-twins story! I like Running Man so why not suggest a good race for them through this? This whole story will be in speech form.