Chapter 3

3:30 pm (Larry's POV)

Okay, so I just started talking to this guy who was watching me every day and giving me food, and now I'm going to his house to borrow clothes for a job interview? Weird. I hope he isn't a serial killer. Meh, It doesn't matter anyway. We got to his house and he ushered me over to a closet. Huh. Ironic. He took out a suit and tie that looked way too small for him, but could possibly fit me, if I wore high heels. He thrust it into my hands and shoved me towards a door that turned out to be a bathroom. And so it began. The next two hours were full of learning what to do at an interview, how to walk and talk and present myself. Yannick cut and styled my hair. He hemmed the pants. He tied the tie for me. All the while, my gaydar was going off at a million miles an hour. He is kind of cute, I guess, in his own interesting way. He is freakishly tall. It's weird. He looks like a noodle. He has a mop of blond, strangely curly hair on his head and oddly strong hands.

(IM TIRED DONT FUCK WITH ME) 5:30 pm (Yannick's POV)

Fuck. Screw what I said earlier about Larry being decent looking, he is fucking sexy! I'm screwed.

6:00 pm

Larry and I got into my car and I drove down to the office, just realizing I kind of ditched my job for the past few hours. Sorry Nico. I looked over at Larry (trying not to stare) and registered how he was not at all stressed in any way shape or form. Okay, how is he so confident? Bah fucking humbug.

6:15 pm

Interview time. I, obviously, wasn't allowed in the room, so I wished Larry good luck and stood impatiently in the corridor, before realizing I had to put on a show in a few hours. I walked back to the studio and shoved Nico out of my producer chair. It's my chair. I'm special.

7:00 pm (Larry's POV)

I finished the interview, and I rocked it. How do I know? Well, Dent ended with "You start tomorrow, let me show you around." He walked me around the building, and showed me Caleb, the sports highlights reporter, Sky, ironically the weather girl, Lindsey, stand up comedy, Nico, the celebrity gossip reporter and substitute producer, and the control room with Elizabeth on Livestream, Sarah on audio, and Hal on the green screen. Lastly, he showed me the main studio with the two main reporters, Alyssa and Edwin. Oh! Yannick was there too. He is the head dude. Fucking sexy. I stood quietly in a corner while Yannick yelled at people and seemed generally stressed out. (Per usual) Once there were a few minutes to relax while there was a commercial break, I snuck up behind Yannick and whispered "Kinky" in his ear. He jumped three feet in the air. Mission complete.

"Bloody fuck, you scared me!" He laughed, "How'd you do?"

"I nailed it. Start tomorrow." He squealed. A grown ass man fucking squealed. Wow.

"Oh my God that's great! Do you know your first assignment yet?" He seemed genuinely excited.

"Uh... yeah, about that... I'm videoing the fucking street performers." That won't be awkward at all.

"Nice. Good luck, now shut up, we have 15 seconds till we're live." I hushed and skipped out of the room, twirling a yo-yo in my hand.

Day 15 (Larry's POV)

8:45 am

So apparently Yannick wasn't kidding when he said I could use his address. I fell asleep in the backseat of my car and woke up in his guest bedroom. I mean shit, if you are going to move a man while he is sleeping, warn him about it first! At least I was still wearing the clothes I fell asleep in. I climbed out of bed and stumbled around, eventually finding the kitchen, in which Yannick was busy cooking what looked like an interesting combo of scrambled eggs and lettuce. What is this dude's obsession with lettuce? I stood in the doorway for a few moments admiring the beauty of his morning breakfast routine. Remember the closet? Yeah, well I'm hella gay, and Yannick is hella fine. I mean dat ass doe. I am so sorry. (No I'm not)