First Sights

"Must...Find..Quiet...Study...Room.."  Alex said, stumbling out of the 6th study hall room, with the yelling and screaming still echoing inside her skull.  Stumbling down the hall, she came to the last room. Being tired and having an enormous headache, she walked into the quiet classroom. Plopping down at a desk, she opened up her notebook. "Midterms are next week..do they not care about their grades...?" She mumbled to herself, looking over her notes. Not even 2 minuets pass before she hears the door open again. "Oml...Why are they sooo loud..?" the male voice said stumbling his way to the desk beside her.

Opening his own notebook, he looks over to a very confused girl next to him. "Oh..hai there.." he said quietly going back to his notes. "Hello.." Alex said back, going back to her notes as well. A couple of minuets later,the boy shyly started talking. 'M-My name's Christian." She looks over at Christian. "My name's Alex.." she replies awkwardly.  A few more minuets pass, and a little louder than before, Christian starts saying, " I have a pen..I have an apple.."

"Mm, Apple Pen.." Alex says, finishing off the line before laughing. Christian joined in, as they both started singing the annoying viral song.

~4 Months Later~

"CHRISTIANN! WAIT UP" Alex yelled, jogging to her best friend.  "How'd ya do on the ELA exam?" She said, walking at his pace. " I did okay I think...I'm not the best at it.." He said walking out of the school. "Would ya like to brush up at my house?' Alex asked. "Ya, sure, but let me tell my mom where I'm going first.." As he texted his mother, Alex went ahead and told her mom that he was coming over to study. Pulling him along, Alex waked briskly to her house.

"We're home mom!" Alex yelled, walking upstairs. "Hey Mrs. S!" Christian said, following. As they both sit on Alex's bed,  Alex's mom yells, "Hey guys!" up the stairs. They laugh and start studying. 

~One Hour Later~

"Well, thanks, Alex. I should be getting home to my mother." Christian said, shoving his books into his bag. "Just tell me if you need anymore help!" Alex replied hugging him. "You sure you want to walk?" She asks quietly. "It's just down the road. Won't take too long, you can come with me if you want." Chris said hugging her back. "Okie. I'll come with. I should say 'Hi' to everyone anyways." Alex replied, getting her jacket. " Mom! I'm going to walk Christian home! Be back in a bit!" She yelled on their way out the door. "Okay! Be home quickly, dinner's almost ready!" Her mother said back.

Walking out into the cold December air, they headed off down the sidewalk. Suddenly, Alex grabbed Christians hands, looking down at the ground. "What is it Alex..?" He asked, clearly confused. "I-I need to tell you something.." She said quietly, keeping her eyes to the ground. "What do you need to tell me...?" He asked, pulling her into an embrace. Alex started blushing, and started talking quietly. "Um..I-I...I really like you..A-A lot.." She sighed, putting her forehead on his chest. "I know. I figured it out." He said, patting her head. "Huh? Why didn't you tell me before!?" Alex said, blushing furiously. "Because I didn't want you to be embarrassed!" He said, chuckling to himself. "Come on- Let's go." He said, grabbing her hand, taking them to his home.