I Saw You Standing There

Chapter 1: Kyle

"Mr.Jackson!" I heard this as I was trying to sleep and quickly snapped up

at the sound of my teachers voice, "Since your trying so hard to listen, you can answer this equation," Mr.Joyce said with a smirk on his face. I don't know why he must think that I'm going to get his question wrong, but its really simple.

So I got up out of my desk just as he was about to talk again and quickly started to answer the equation on the board, once I finished I slowly walked back to my desk. When I looked at Mr.Joyce's face to see him and everyone around me astonished, then I was the one with the smirk on my face.

All the girls around me started to stare as the teacher just stood there wondering how his least favorite student could solve it. Just then the bell rang and it was time for the weekend, I quickly packed all my things and walked out of the class room.

When I got to my locker I put all of my books back in and shut the locker door, suddenly all the girls from the cheer leading team came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey Kyle!" Jessica said with a flip of her hair (I could tell that she put on way too much perfume) "hi Jessie what's up?" I said as I looked into her green eyes. "How about you and me go out this Saturday and eat at a nice restaurant on a double date?" Jessica said with a flirty smile and flipped her hair. "Fine what time?" I asked while trying to act cool. "pick me up at eight OK?" Jessica said as she put her number on my chest (her number was on a sticky note I might add) and then walked away like she was on the catwalk.

"Bitch" I mumbled to myself while trying to put her number in my phone. I sighed, ill delete it once the date is over.

I walked to my car hoping that I could get home as soon as possible. My home was just a small apartment with two bath rooms, one bed room, a living room, and a small kitchen. Okay so maybe it wasn't a small apartment it was medium size which is a pretty good size if you ask me for only one person living there.

Before I head home I decided to head to the little store by my apartment for a quick snack before I went home. I quickly just grabbed six cans of coke and some gummy bears. When I was about to pay the man at the register he suddenly took my hand and said "My names James you want my number?" I quickly ripped my hand away from his, threw the money at him and ran to my car.

When I got in I replayed in my mind what had just happened. "I just got flirted with by a gay guy!?!" OK so I might be a little too good looking and when did I come off as gay???

I shook my head. I then put my seat belt on and continued to drive home.

Hey guys that's the end of this chapter so I hope you liked it! and please follow if you did! thanks!!!