She Lied (Part 2)

(A/N: I changed the season back to winter for a Christmas special.)

Jada's POV-

Jackie left the house, and I sat there, wishing I could do the same.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Francessca asked.

I guessed that she was talking to Justin, because I turned away from her a while ago.

"Fran...I thought we could trust you. You lied to us, to this family about...her." Justin said pointing to Rebecca.

"Rebecca!!! Oh my gosh!! What happened to her?"

Fran ran over to Rebecca struggling to pick her up off of the floor.

"You're really trying to pretend that you don't know huh? How long were you planning keep this up?" Justin questioned.

Francessca quickly got up from the floor.

"Justin? What are you even talking about? I'm trying to help my crippled daughter up off of the floor."

"Again with the lies!!! I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't even your daughter!!!" Justin said, his voice raising a bit.

"Justin, you have no right to accuse me of such things!!! What has gotten into you lately?"

I just sat there, watching them go back and forth. I stood up, and shuffled on my feet.

"I'm gonna go check on Christina..." I said awkwardly, my voice barely audible.

It took me by surprise when Justin didn't stop me, and tell me to sit back down. I hurried upstairs, and went into Christina's room.

"Chrissy? Wanna go to Baba's house?" I asked, hoping she'd agree.

Baba is my mother. Well...her name is Barbara, but y'know how kids are. When Christina was younger, she couldn't pronounce her name, so she said Baba.

"Yes!!! I love Baba!!!" Cristina squealed, jumping up and down on her bed.

"Alright, well let's go. Get your coat on mama."

Christina and I were matching today. We both had on velvet sweaters with black jeans, and tan uggs. Both of our hair was in a bun, and our coats were tan.    

She slid her coat on, and I buttoned it doing the same for mine.

I put our gloves, and ear muffs on, and tiptoed downstairs.

Justin and Fran were trying to pick Rebecca up off of the floor, Christina and I quickly left the house.

We got in Christmas favorite car, the white Jeep, and I put the keys in the ignition.

"Mommy?"

"Yes babes?"

"Why were daddy and Franny screaming to each other?"

I sighed.

"Well honey...it's just a lot of things going on right now, okay."

"Okay. But, mommy? Can I play Angry Birds on your phone?"

"Sure."

I took my phone out of my pocket, unlocked it, and handed it to her.

I put the keys in the ignition to start up the car, and strapped my seatbelt on. i began to back out of the driveway, and drive to my mothers house.

A few minutes later.....

We've finally arrived, and I pulled into my moms driveway, and I smiled.