Chapter 1: Weird Sickness

The feeling of nauseas are coming again cause she vomited again. Luka felt someone rub her back knowing that touch belongs to one person. "Are you alright?", asked Marvelous worried about her health became to worsen in two days lately.

To everyone, he may cocky and jerk but to his former teammates including Luka, he is caring, protective and has soft side.

Luka weakly nodded and Marelous know her body became weaker so he carried her in bridal style and layed her on the bed. "I think maybe you shouldn't follow me."said Marvelous cause Luka's eyes widen.

"No way! I come with you!" said Luka tried to stand up from bed but nearly fall if Marvelous doesn't cacth her in his arms. Marvelous shook his head at her stuborness.

But that doesn't mean he give up to her like that, "No. Don't worry, I don't go for long.". Luka pouted cause Marvelous smirked at the way she pouted are adorable. He lift her chin with his hand to made sure she look into his eyes.

"Beside, after I back we will have a fun tonight." whispered Marvelous flirtly as he brought her face closer to him. After married, Luka blushed but close her eyes. Then she feel his lips pressed near her mouth cause her eyes open to see Marvelous smirked before he stands up.

Realizing this, she tries to threw a pillow at him but managed avoid it. "See you later." said Marvelous before he left the room.

"Marvelous-Baka!!"

Suddenly, she feels a pressure coming from her stomach cause her go to the bathroom again.

Meanwhile, Ahim sweeps the floor while Joe arranged the table and chair before open the cafe. Then, she heard someone knock the door only to see a blurry image of man at the front door since it was raining.

"I wonder who will go to the cafe this early morning?" said Ahim as she opened the door only to see her former captain of soaked wet.

"M-Marvelous-san??!"

"Here is your drink." said Joe as he put a mug of hot chocolate at the front of Marvelous who covered by a towel as he sat down with Ahim.

"Thanks."

"Now you have to answer this question, are you crazy go to the cafe in this raining early morning without bringing an umbrella?!" asked Joe as Marvelous rolled his eyes in annoying.

"Just s-shut up... I-I thought the weather today is o-okay but apparently I-I guess not. Beside, we arrived since... two days ago but somehow s-she gotten sick." stuttered captain as he sips from his drink.

"Is she alright? " asked Ahim turned to be worried when she hears Luka gotten sick. "Yeah, I guess so if you count vomit everytime and just only can eat porridge and a glass of water." said Marvelous glad that Luka didn't come or else her condition become more worse.

Suddenly, his mobirate ringing as he answers it. "Marvelous, can you help me?" ask Luka in the phone.

"What this is?"

"Can you buy me burger,three instant ramens, apple pie and two carton of orange juice?" asked Luka cause him confused and said, "You know you will vomit again if you eat."

Silence...

"So... that's mean you don't care about me anymore?!!!"

He winced as his wife shouted in the phone before answer back, "Of course not. I always love and care about you."

"Then buy these food I say."

"Alright."said Marvelous sighed in defeated.

"Arigato! Aishiteru!!"

The call is off as he looked up to see Joe and Ahim stare at him in worried.

"Did you know which illness have to do with, vomit, mood changing, and desire to eat a foods are huge?" asked Marvelous cause they looked at each other.

"Ehh??"

This is first chapter so please comment about it and don't mad at me if this chapter feel quickly.