I

Gregory's POV

         (Kringggggggg) ughhh my alarm clock! It's so early to wake up but I have no choice it's my first day in high school I must not be late. I went to my comfort room and did my morning rituals. I then went downstairs to eat and I said goodbye to my parents.

          While travelling, I saw a young fine man passing by and I was so curious who he was because my heart's beat was very unusual when I saw him. Who was that? Why did my heart suddenly pumped like that? That was a first. Oh well! I think I'll never see him again. I just need to clear my mind and get ready for my first day.

          Hmmmmm! I wonder where my section would be? I think it's over there because there are a lot of students looking at the bulletin board. I went there and there I saw my name and I can't believe it, I'm in the top section! I felt excited and hurriedly went to the room. When I got there there were already a lot of people and as I can see I have no friends around. I just looked for a vacant seat and sat there until the bell rings.

             When I was about to put my earphones, a hand tapped me and I was shocked to see 3 beautiful ladies behind me. I stand up immediately and said,"Hi", to them.

"Hi, I'm Janmarie nice to meet you!",  the chubby girl said to me. "Hello", I told her. Then the two others said in unison, "Hi, nice to meet you! ". "I'm Angela", the other said. "I'm Mary", and they both hugged me. And I was shocked I didn't expect that. "I'm Gregory, nice to meet you".
"Hi Gregory, can we seat beside you, we still don't have any other friends except you", Mary told me. Well, I said yes, what do you expect😂. Yey, now I have friends alre-- (kringggggggg) the bell rang and all of the students gathered in the quadrangle and made a line by section. Of course, the four of us were lined consecutively. A young man then went Infront, I think he is the head of the school's organization. "Welcome grade 7 and new students and of course old students", he said. Then the students were already shouting and I don't know why.

            We had our morning assembly and after that the classes officially started. My classmates were very noisy and we're muted when a very beautiful woman entered our classroom and we think she will be our class adviser for this school year. She told us the rules and regulations that we need to follow for the whole year. She then started introducing her self, "Good morning everyone, I'm Ms. Grace and I will be your class adviser for this school year. Who wants to volunteer to introduce themselves in front."

            There was silence because nobody in the class hesitated to raise their hand. "Okay, nobody wants to volunteer so we will start with  you miss?". I was shocked because she was pointing her finger to me. I had no choice but to go infront. "Hi, I'm Gregory, I'm 13 and NBSB", and I winked at them. After I introduced myself my new friends then followed. When the four of us were done, we started talking about things like love, school and a lot more. While we were talking, a young man catched our attention, he will be the one to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Jastine but you can call me Jas", he just said that but my heart already was so unusual. It belated like earlier while we were traveling. I was looking at his face and I remembered that he was the one who passed and he was the one who made my heart beat like this.

            Am I inlove?