Chapter 1-Drowning

Louis' POV

I,Louis Tomlinson,have officially made the dumbest decision in the history of dumb decision making.While I'm drowning,let me tell you how I came to making this dumb decision.

Flashback

"Okay,Louis,what's your decision?"Harry asked me."I'M GONNA GO JUMP INTO THE PACIFIC WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET!!!!"I screamed."Excuse me!?"Liam yelled.It was too late,I didn't realize how suicidal this decision was.I jumped off the boat."OHMYGOD,BOOBEAR!!!!"Harry screamed,running to the railing of the boat.I hit the water,sinking.I tried swimming up,to show my friends I was fine,but,for some reason,I couldn't.I looked down.A piece of seaweed had wrapped itself around my ankle,as if trying to keep me there,trying to show I'd made a stupid decision,trying to kill me.I pulled at the seaweed,thrashed in the water,tried everything,but no use.I was officially drowning.

Flashback Over

So,here I am,drowning.I pulled the seaweed a few more times.Nothing.It tightened it's seaweedy grip on my ankle,producing blood.Another piece of seaweed wrapped itself on my waist,pulling me farther down.As soon as I started struggling,it tightened,producing more blood.Surely I must be hallucinating.Another piece lashed onto my wrist,another on my other ankle,and yet another on my other wrist.All in all,so far,five pieces of seaweed were pulling me down farther into the murky ocean.Another wrapped itself onto my chest.They all tightened at the same time,turning me(and the water around me)into a bloody mess.I was still struggling.I was quickly losing oxygen,and my chance to get some.My vision became blurry.Now,this is usually the time people start hoping for a miracle.I saw a red haired,green eyed,mermaid come into focus.She had a green tail.My miracle?Hope so.She looked at me with worry.Everything became blurry again.She took out a blurry knife(I think)and slashed the seaweed on my ankles.I asked,"Who are you?"Her response was far away,but I could hear it as clear as day."I'm Ariana."I lost sense of everything.

Ariana's POV

"Who are you?"The human boy asked.He was a bloody mess.I slashed through the seaweed and saw cuts.STUPID MAGICAL SEAWEED!!I couldn't heal him down here.Father would find out for sure."I'm Ariana,"I replied.He became limp.I put my arm around his waist and started swimming quickly towards the surface.The seaweed tried to latch itself back onto the boy,but I was too quick.My head broke the surface,followed by the boy's head and the top of our bodies.I saw blue sky and a boat.I swam towards the boat."Louis!!"A boy with curly hair exclaimed."Oh my god,why is he all bloody!?"A boy with blond hair asked."Seaweed.Deadly seaweed,"I panted.The curly haired boy took Louis from my arms and dragged him up onto the boat,performing CPR.I decided to leave."Who are you?"The blonde asked."I'm Ariana,"I replied,and with that said,I plunged back into the waves.

Liam's POV

Harry was performing CPR on Louis until he started coughing.He sat up."Ow,What happened?"He asked."You almost drowned.Ariana here saved your life,"I said,pointing behind me."Liam.There's no one there,"Louis stated blandly.I turned around.Lou was right.She was gone.Weird."ARGH!!"Louis yelled.I spun around.Louis was looking at his wrists,which were seeping out....BLOOD!?His shirt was also soaked with blood,and his ankles were seeping blood as well.In other words,Louis was a bloody mess.The National Coast Guard's boat appeared next to us.A man and woman jumped into our boat.The man was in scuba gear."Where did your friend land?"The woman asked as the man prepared to jump in the water."M'am,he's right here.A girl named Ariana brought him up here,"I said."Oh my god.JOHN GET HIM IN THE BOAT WE NEED TO MOVE NOW!!!!"She screamed.They hauled Louis into their boat and sped off.We decided to follow them."Harry,what about that girl?Shouldn't we try to save her?"I asked.Harry nodded.He jumped into the water.WITHOUT SCUBA GEAR.Of course,I followed.

Harry's POV

I jumped into the water,looking for the girl.I went deeper and saw seaweed.It wrapped itself around my ankles,pulling me down.I stayed calm and pulled the seaweed.It tightened,producing blood.A girl with red hair and green eyes slashed the seaweed.She looked at me."Go!!"She yelled.Liam came into view.He,like me,had no scuba gear.I looked at him,then at the girl.He nodded,and I grabbed her wrist.She looked at me,terrified.Liam came and grabbed her other wrist,and together,we pulled her up to the surface.Our heads broke the water."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!????"She screamed."We're saving your life,love,"I replied.She broke free of our grip and dived back into the water.When she was above the water,we saw she had a TAIL.A FISH TAIL.A mermaid saved Louis.Oh my god.