One shot story

The life of a person is like a battle in war you need to be strong to keep you alive because in everyday life many challenges and struggle that came but always remember that there’s left of people will stay in your life no matter what happens. But my life, I want to give up, I want to sleep that I never wake on another day, I want that if I close my eyes my problem will disappeared, and I want to escape to all problems I have but when I open my eyes I see the reality I experienced. Another day, another problem anyway I’m Zoey Reyes, 19 years old and studying at Public College School. My mother died five months ago and my father will there to support me. I remembered the times that I’m happy with my parents. They give all I want and they let me to study in exclusive school. I have a lot of friends in school and I’m one of the most popular in our university. I always buy a signature things that I know many of my classmate will ashamed to have something like that. Sometimes I asked Yen my friend that “not every time you get what you want so give importance for that” so I said that my parents will love me so much so why I need to worry about what I have now will lose. I just laugh at them because there will never happen to me. There’s someone try to court me he’s not popular like me and he’s not rich so I dumped him. But after all he’s not stop to court me his name is Jay Francis Marquez he give me flower every day and he’s always around me. He follows me everywhere I go, I’m so annoy with his presence so one time I confront him in our school ground many people hear us talking. “I said stop following me your poor you don’t deserved my love. And to tell you, you’re not my ideal man so stop this nonsense courting and stop send me a stinking flower.” Then I leaved him, after that his stop sends me flowers and I never see him again. When were in the canteen with my friends, yen asked me asked me “Zoey do you think that it’s right to commemorate him what do you think about him” I rolled my eyes for what she say. Then what did she want me to do, to accept that poor guy never in my life doing that. When our class ends we go straightly to the mall to buy new dress, shoes, and accessories after that my driver will drive me to home. When I’m in our house I feel sad because my mom isn’t there and also my dad they are busy in their work. I’m half sleepy when I heard yell in our living room. I come closer to them to hear them clear. As I expected it’s my mom and dad again. “That’s the point Nico your always busy to your work, you don’t give a time for me especially for Zoey” said mom but my dad reject my mom said instead his retract and tried to leave. “I’m doing this for our daughter”. He always saying that he’s doing this for me but I want also them, yes they gave to me what I wish but when I’m in our house I feel alone, I feel sad I never feel that my dad will love me because his always busy but my mom she love me. On my birthday mom say that were going to other country to celebrate. I feel excited because my dad will come to us. When were in the place we stayed there for three days I feel so excited. When were in resort my dad go straight to his room I’m waiting him until he’s out in his room but two hours past still he’s not open his door. I go to my mom in kitchen to asked her to have a night swim with them, mom agreed and she said that “okay baby prepare your things and I asked your dad to join us” I feel excited because I’m having fun with my dad again. I waited them in living room but time past I lost my temper so I followed mom to their room. I heard again shouting “Nico for God shake were here to enjoyed our daughter birthday, but you bring your papers here!” mom said I can feel that in a second her tears will fall. “I’m doing this for us, I can’t leave my papers to other person I don’t trust them” Dad said in a convinced voice. Dad is always like that he’s always saying that his doing that for us but he didn’t know that I’m much more need him also. “Were leave, I can’t take it anymore” mom tried to leave but she’s stop when she see me. I feel hurt when I see to her eyes that she’s hurt and all of that is because of dad. I looked to my dad I want to asked him if he really cared for us because I want him to stop mom from leaving but I regret to think that. He’s not tried to stop mom he was just looking her and without a saying a word were leave. Mom drive a car I don’t know where we going I looked at her she’s crying. “Mom please stops crying” She looked at me for a second and face again to the road. She holds my hand and caress it “everything will be fine” I nodded to the tension gone. While my mom drove, the rain is falling I didn’t see clearly the road. My heart beats fast and I feel uncomfortable, I don’t know but I have bad feelings for this. I looked mom she stop crying and focus in driving. “Mom cans us back to the hotel, I’m nervous” she looked at me and agreed to me. When my mom left to back there’s a truck that hit our car and everything went black. Once I wake I’m in hospital, I find mom but she’s not around, dad get inside he looks sad I looked at him and waited for what he say. “I’m sorry, your mom gone” after hearing that work I feel hurt. I want to blame dad because if he stop mom from leaving this will not happen. After mom died that’s the start of my life change. The company of dad will gone because he have a traitor who thief our money. When my friends knew about what happen to us they all leave me because they say that they don’t like a poor friend like me. We transferred to the small house and I transferred also on public school. I’m back to reality when someone snaps a finger in front of my face. I looked him bad but he’s smile its Jay, my ex suitor were good friends now. “Where are you going?” Actually I didn’t know where I’m going I want to have some relief. When I’m in home as expected dad is not still here, I don’t know on what’s he’s work. One we have outing I ask dad that I want to go and he agree. I feel happy because it’s the first time that dad agree for this. He said that he give me money for that but in time that I ask him for money he said “we don’t have money, don’t join on that outing” I can’t take it anymore shout him “I hope you the one who gone not mom, I regret to be your daughter” and I run. I stayed on Jay house for two days after that he said that I need to talk to dad because I can’t escape to my problems. When I’m in home there’s a letter in the table I read this and I cried. I run to go faster in hospital. Dad is in critical condition, he never informed me that he suffers for a cancer disease. When I see him lying on the bed I cried, I feel guilt because all of the time I blame him for moms death. I hug him “I’m so sorry dad, I love you” he carries my back to say that’s okay. After that I take care of my dad and we live happy. I’m lucky to have dad because now I understand what he said before that he’s doing it for me. I found that he have three works to give I want. I learned from my past experience that there’s someone will stayed and there’s someone who left. I know this is the start of having a good relationship with dad I hope mom will be happy for me.