A Summary

Helping each other overcome broken hearts because we are all human.

It does not matter what is the cause (Family troubles, relationships, failures, etc.) because whatever makes a crack in your heart is important and worth as much attention as any physical injury. We all face hardships and it is never fair to let someone go through them alone. Everyone needs a little kindness from time to time.

Founded by aesce-A on the 9th of December 2016, we focus on stories with characters that are going through heartbreak and are trying to overcome them as it makes them a stronger and better person. It does not have to be a romance or the main plot of the story, as long as it fulfills the requirements mentioned above.

To support this campaign just tag your story with #HeartbrokenProject so we could find it and add it to our reading list if it fits the type we're looking for (We have a lovely sticker for you to put on the cover of your book too!). Please don't be afraid to contact us for help or questions, our PM is always open. You could also help by following or telling your friends about us so we can all share the love!

Be sure to add this book to your library so you could get notified when a new chapter arrives. Everything (events, new things, etc.) will be announced here first and we are quite sure you don't want to miss it.