Effortless Style Ch. 1 & 2

Rodes' Estate, Audrey's Bedroom

Saturday August 13th- 1:00 PM

"Tell me!" Audrey Rodes sat straight up on her purple silk duvet that lies perfectly over her queen size bed. She looked around admiring her new-and-improved bedroom. On the North wall, sat her computer desk, with her Mac laptop placed on it. The East wall had two doors, one led to the seemingly endless hall, and the other was labeled "The Closet". Audrey had done this after the confirmation of this fashion legend was made in Teen Vogue. When her house was remodeled, Audrey asked to have it engraved into the white closet door. On the South wall, her bed sat in the middle. Beside it, was the door to her personal bathroom. Finally, on the West wall, her armoire stood tall. Inside it, on one of the doors, was a shelf for all of her Victoria's Secret lip glosses (there are exactly 127). The cabinet part, contained her makeup collecti

"Yeah Demi! Tell us!" Audrey's best friends, Olivia, Erin, and Kali urged their long time BF.

By the way, all of these girls are drop dead gorgeous. Audrey has big brown eyes, complete with long black eyelashes. Her skin complexion is a tan, olive mix that was to die for. She was not only the leader of their clique, but she was the prettiest, too. Olivia has shoulder-length red hair. She had the distinctions of their Algebra teacher, Mr. Gehring. Red hair, blue eyes, adorable freckles; who wouldn't love her? Erin had lengthy brown hair, cut at a layered look, which was def, compliment worthy. She was the slimmest of them all, so she used that to her advantage. Kali is an athlete, so she had a fit, cut, yet feminine shape. Running track keeps you busy, so she HAS to be perfect. However, not as perfect as Audrey, of course. Her deep brown hair was beneficial to her because she has something no one at True Style High School had, piercing eyes that gave her supermodel qualities. Demi, on the other hand, resembled Demi Moore, which is why her mom named her Demi. She has a soft, delicate face with cutting edge attitude. She has amber eyes, light brown hair, and a nose that you couldn't put a price on. Literally, Paris Hilton tried, but Demi wouldn't budge.

In addition, if it weren't enough, to simply be gorgeous, they dress perfectly, too. Each girl has their own personal style, and it has to be reflected through their clothes. Demi just j'adores her Marc Jacobs, and Michael Kors. They are geniuses. The only figures in History smarter than them are Ralph Lauren, and Max Azria. Oh, right! Don't forget about Einstein.....and the founders of America. Olivia has all of her clothes custom-made to assure that no one has what she wears. Shopbop.com was made exclusively made for her, it only took a couple hundred tries. Erin waltzes into any and every store, and she could literally grab the outfit off of the mannequin, but then she wouldn't be one of the best dressed at her school. Would she? Kali keeps it simple, yet chic. She'll pair a Forever 21 dress, with eye popping leggings. Shoes? Simple. A pair of Prada metallic flats, Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses, and to finish it, her fave gold locket. Audrey kind of has OCD when it comes to style. She just doesn't know when to stop. Everything has to be perfect, every detail. Teen Vogue is like her fashion bible. She knows how to wear it. With the Greek-goddess dress (mini), Jimmy Choo gladiator sandals, a chunky necklace, and bangles, she looks like she just walked off of the runway.

Demi shifted nervously in her seat. She fiddled with her Michael Kors handbag.

Olivia couldn't take it, "Come on! I can't take it anymore!" She tapped her foot like a squirmy kid waiting at a water fountain.

Demi sighed. "Kay, but you've got to promise not to tell anyone." She held up her right hand as if she were in court.

Audrey hopped up, "On Teen Vogue".

Then, Olivia, "Swear on the power of online shopping".

Right on cue, Kali hopped off of Audrey's couch (it's beside the armoire), "Two words, Forever 21".