Chapter 9

This basically part 2 of chapter 8
------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jasmine*

"Jasmine can you hear me come on baby please wake up" I heard a familiar voice .. it was Hakeem. "What happen" I said in a week voice. "Well after we left your mom you fainted because of what you seen and I found your friend Alicia number and I called her and brought you to her house." he said.

"Can you get me something to drink" I said with a weak voice. "Sure" he said leaving the room.

"Girl so what happen" Alicia asked. "Well from what I remember Hakeem and i went to my moms to get my clothes and it was these guys there and one of them woke up just as I was walking to the door and then Hakeem came in  and called the man uncle. They exchanged words and them bam Hakeem shot him" I explained

"Wow omg and this happen right there in your living room" she asked in disbelief. "Yeah but he had every right" I said looking up at Hakeem with the glass of water in his hand.

"Well I'm give y'all some time alone" Alicia said leaving the room.

"I gotta make some quick runs I'm call you back in about a hour and see how you doing and if your up for our date tonight" he said. "Ok bye" I said

He kissed my lips and then made his way out the door. I'm lucky to have him I thought.

*Hakeem*

After I left Jas I headed over to trap house number 1 were my nigga snoop operate stuff. I got out my car nodded to the guards and they open the gates. I seen the dogs playing but turned vicious when they seen me walking up. "HULT" I shouted that code word for I'm your owner. they whined then ran back off to play.

I put in the pass code at the second doors and enter my trap house. Naked women everywhere. Drugs on all the counters and tables. Just the way I like it."Yo" snoop nodded. "Look code 3 at 5th avenue apart B. One man dead one alive and a women if they try anything don't think twice about pulling the trigger. "Alright gotta boss" he said.

"Aye code 3 round up let's go" snoop shouted to our code 3 unit works. They all dropped what they was doing and made there way for the door.

*

*

*

I was driving downtown to my favorite car dealer ya boy needed a new whip. I got there and seen some hot stuff."Ayeee Hakeem just who I was looking for" I heard my car dealer Ralph.

"So man what you got for me today" I asked. Well we just got in a new shipment of 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe and 2014 Kia Cadenza" he said. "Oh my nigga this corvette stingray is bad and it in red and black how much you want for it" I asked

"Well its actual price is 3.4 mill but I'm give it to you for 1.2 mill plus some goods." he said. "iight man just meet me tomorrow at the park I can get it to you buy then" I said.

"Cool G I'm go get your paper work so follow" he said

It room about 10 minutes to get the paper work filled out then I got I gave him my black card. I'm be back today to pick it up don't let nothing happen to my body" I said.

He nodded and I walled out the store. I decided to call Peaches to see if she could fix me up real quick. Look jasmine want giving up the P I needed a place holder till then.

The phone rigged and this hoe finally gone pick on the last ring. "What you want" peaches said all stank. "Man don't get an attitude and I'm be at ya house in 10" o said hanging up the phone not giving her a chance to speak.

I arrived shortly at peaches house. I walked in not even knocking or ringing the door bell. "So what you want" she asked. "You no what I want, you know you my day 1" I lied. "Yeah she said moving her hands up and down my body.

This girl was easy ass fuck and believe anything she heard.

"So I'm make daddy happy I got a surprise for you " peaches said leading me to her bedroom.

Its bout to do down I thought in my head in Kevin hart voice. "Mommy this is my boyfriend Hakeem I was telling you about" peaches said.

I never met her mom before but I heard she was a bigger thot then peaches. "Ohh have a seat Hakeem take ya shoes off make yo self feel right at home" peaches mom said pushing me back on the bed. She unzipped my pants and put my man hand into her hands.

I groaned at the pleasure as her big lips went up and down on my pole. I looked over to see peaches fully undressed. She walled over to me and sat on my face. I was getting the P and some head today was ya boy lucky day.

Minutes later we were all fully undressed peaches mom was on her back getting ate out by her own daughter and peaches was ass up face down just the way I like it. I had both them hoes calling me daddy because I'm just good like that.

Hour later I busted nut on both they face and they licked it off like they nasty sluts they are. I got dress left  peaches 50 dollars and peaches mama 55 dollar cuz her giving head was on point.

I got into my car and called jasmine. I asked her how she was feeling she said " I still feel a little dizzy I don't know if I can make our date tonight.". It's cool I'm head back over to my place and get a nap. "Are you mad" she asked. "Nahh baby I'm good you just get better".  With that note we both said our byes and hung up.

*

*

*

I pulled up into my drive way and called snoop. "Yo" he answer. "You take care of the body" I asked. "Yeah man the other nigga got crazy so put one right between the eyes and there was not a women in sight" he said."Alright cool and I need you to do one more thing go by the car dealer and pick up my new ride Ralph know which one". "Alight peace" snoop said hanging up the phone.

"I walked in my house and went straight for the shower . This has been the best time of my life so far" I said out loud.

After I got out the shower I got in my bed and feel asleep listening to drake on Pandora.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So that the end of chapter 9 don't forget to leave me some feed back and follow!!!