6

"Why do we have to share a dorm with a murder's daughter?" one of Joanna's room mates said as she was changing in the bathroom, "We've been sharing a dorm with her for the past 4 year. And I'm still scared that she'll murder me in the middle of the night." another said. Joanna finished her half up bun and tried to stop the falling tears. "She's just like her father a murder." a third one says, that was the last straw, Joanna threw the bathroom door open and and rushed to her bed grabbing her night robe and wand, her roommates gasped not expecting to be heard.

With her eyes clouded by tears Joanna ran down the stairs but as soon as she was almost at the bottom she slipped and rolled down the stairs, she didn't scream nor she called for help, she just lay on the floor crying, not seeing Bill and his friends on the couches, her hair slowly turned white as she got up, she slowly made her way up the boy side stairs to Charlie's room, she knocked on the door and waited.

*Joanna's P.O.V.*

Quickly the door was half opened by a boy with brown hair, green eyes and a towel around his waist, I knew his he was part of the Quidditch team, "Jo what are you doing here?" he asked "Is Charlie back?" I whisper, he nods and closes the door, probably to go call Charlie and tell the other boys to get dressed. Then suddenly the door is ripped open and I see a half dressed Charlie with dripping wet hair standing there alarmed, the grey jogger I gave him for his last birthday hanging dangerously low on his waist showing most of his V-line, his 8 pack had droplets of water that had fallen from his hair running over them, his toned chest was the same as his abs, his face showed nothing but concern.

He looked at me, analyzing my body for wounds before his eyes focusing on my face and hair, he pulled me into a bear hug and started rubbing my lower back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried, these moments were the ones where he could tell how I was feeling and that I needed him more than anything. 

He picked me up and carried me inside and to his bed, my cries have died down to whimpers as he sets me down at the feet of his bed, I take my robe off and wrap my arms around him again and feel him pick me up again, he walks to the side of the bed and lays down, I untangle my legs from his waist and cuddle my face into his chest hiccuping, he holds me close and rubs my back soothingly. "It's going to be alright." he whispers in my ear, I nod against his chest and close my eyes.