The dinner

- Heyyyyy!! Im so so so so so sooooo sorry about not updating in about a week :( i went back to school on monday and I've been quite ill so i havent really done anything...

heres the really late chapter

Brad's P.O.V

"Table for 4 under the name Evans please" Tristan said.

We were shown to out table and it was really nice. There were a few candles in the middle with a vase of roses. It was perfect. I was so excited to find out what Beth was like but from what I'd seen she seemed like the perfect girl for James.

We were given our menus by a hansom waitor who kept making flirty faces and Tristan. I screwed my fists up in anger and I could feel me face go red. I quickly intertwined our fingers together on top of the table so he got the message to leave Tris alone. Tris gave me a look of confusion and obviously was wondering about what just happened.

It's not like I dont trust Tristan because I would trust him with my life. Its just I once dated this girl and we both said we loved each other and stuff. Then I found out she was sneaking around with this guy who was a year younger than me. I was crushed. I dont want that to happen with Tris because I love him too much for me to ever loose him.

A different waitor came to us this time. We ordered our drinks; white wine for Beth, diet coke for James, lemonaid for me and white wine for Tris. We looked back down at our menus to decide what we were going to have while out drinks were being sorted.

I looked down at the table to see mine and Tris' fingers locked together. I just smiled. I was so lucky to be with someone who wasnt afraid to show his relationship. It was one of the many things I loved about him.

The waitor returned with our drinks and we ordered our starters, we all decided to share a big platter thing. While we decided to get to know beth a little bit more. We found out that she has a twin sister called georgia and when she was about 13 she really wanted to become a assassin because of a show she became obsessed with (thank god she didnt go for that career!). You could tell James really liked her because of the way he looks at her. He is intrested in everything she says and really cares about her. Hes so happy when hes around her.

Not long after, our platter thing arrived with 4 plates. We all dug in and were finished within 10 minutes! Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone but I decided not to mention it and ruin the perfect night.

Beth must have noticed them as well and she looked like she knew them as well. I saw Beth wave at them and gestured for them for to come over. How did she know them? They walked over and started talking.

"Guys, this is my bestfriend Iona and her boyfriend connor" Beth grinned

"Hi! Its nice to meet you" Iona said with a fake smile on

"Hi" Connor said shyly

"This is Brad, his boyfriend Tristan and James my boyfriend" she said while pointing at each of us

"Hey! Nice to meet you both" I said while gritting my teeth

"Hello" James said quietly

"Hi guys" Tris said while clenching his fists together under the table, i flattened them and held them tight for support

"What are you two doing here?" Beth asked, obviously oblivious to the situation

"Its our 6 month anniversary" Connor said proudly with his hand around her waist.

We just sat there in confusion and anger. She cheated on Tris for 6 months? I could feel how angry he was.

"Im going to the bathroom" he whispered

"I'll go as well" I said, needing an excuse to speak to him

I followed him into the mens room. I could see that he was upset and full on anger. I hated seeing him like this.

"Tris, are you okay" I asked quietly

"No Brad, Im not okay. I was with Iona for nearly 2 years. 2 WHOLE FUCKING YEARS. SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME FOR 6 MONTHS WITH SOME KID AND BECAUSE SHES A HEARTLESS BITCH SHE DIDNT EVEN CARE. I THOUGHT I LOVED HER AND I WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON HER AND I JUST HATE HER BRAD. AND NOW SHES HERE AND EVERYTHINGS FUCKED UP." Tris yelled

The room fell silent. Luckily, it was empty appart from us. I was kind of scared. I had never seen this side of him before and I really didnt like it. I knew he had previously had anger issues, but not this bad. I felt my eyes start to water up.

"Brad, I really sorry. Im just really hurt right now. I didnt mean to upset you. I love you and im so unbelievibly sorry" Tris whispered with tears running down his face

"Its okay baby. I love you more than words and I understand that youre upset but we cant let the bitch ruin our perfect night, can we?" I replied

"I dont deserve you Brad. I've caused so many problems and you should be with someone better than me"

"Tristan, you are my world. I cant imagine my life without you. You are perfect in every single way possible, dont you ever forget that. Dont ever think youre not good enough again because I hate seeing you like this. I love you."

"When did I ever get so lucky? I love you more" he said while walking towards me

I walked forwards as well until we met and our two bodies merged into one. His hand was underneath my chin and gently raised my head until our lips almost met. I staired into his beautiful blue eyes surrounded by red, puffy skin. My lips attached themselves to his. They moved in sync for a few seconds. We quickly broke when we realised where we were, just before Connor walked in.

"Hey, are you two okay?" He asked

"Yeah just fine, thanks for asking!" I said with a fake smile

We walked back to the table like nothing had happened. James looked confused but I mouthed to him that I would tell him later. The dinner continued like most dinners do. It was an almost perfect night.

After we had all finished it was quite late and we decided to leave. We dropped Beth off and home then we all drove to mine and James' place where Tris would spend the night.

We climbed out of the car and went into the lift. When we had arrived James made no hesitation to open the door. I could tell we were going to have to tell him.

We got inside and James immediatly sat on the sofa and patted for us to sit next to him. He was really eager to find out! We told him about what happened, but of course we left out the kiss. When we were finished he seemed quite satisfied and headed off to bed.

Me and Tris did the same. As soon as I closed the door, Tris came up behind me and whispered

"we got innterupted last time."

- I finally updated (yay). Sorry its been so long but I really havent felt like writing until now! I have also been ill for a week :(

@tradleyshimmey <- new name

I love you lots

megan x