Segment 10 - And They Got what They Dream of.

Part 10 – And They Got what They Dream of.

At the end of the day ridhima went with Anjali her own home welcomed by her mother with all love while Armaan went back to his new apartment that he was sharing with atul month back. Everyone was happy after knowing the truth of their fav. Armaan ridhima being back together. "So Champ update me with all things happened in hospital in my absence" asked Armaan sitting with a cup of coffee in his hands atul saw him sipping his coffee "Nothing much happened just double work all thanks to you and ridhima being absent from the duties that gave us the charge of your working you" Armaan laughed at the sulking atul.

"What yaar champ. Since internship days we are doing such hectic duties even then you are sulking now of getting more duties. You should by now have develop the habit of it." Armaan taunted atul while laughing. "Yeah... yeah...!! You will be smiling only Na. Being with ridhima 24*7 since a month now you will be happy only. Who will understand my pain..! It like Love was never mine from the Start and now the friends too leaving me behind. Yes... Dost dost Na raha... Pyaar toh pyaar samjha hi nahi"

"Champ you are too much. Okay tell do you have words with Anjali behind my back in this month" atul tried to ignore his question but when Armaan nudge him to speak up he was left with no choice but to speak up "Atul I don't know what's going all now a days. Anjali tried talking to me on several occasions but it's that.... It's just that I am not looking forward to the conversation. It's that I already know what it will come to an end with. And I don't want to be remain heartbroken once again. I adjusted myself in this loneliness now I won't be able to go out in gathering and then come back to that same loneliness once again. May be I am thinking wrong but I don't want to raise false hopes. Being with her listening to her I am afraid that the strong me, will shattered badly never to be gathered in one again."

"Champ you may be thinking like that due to past event but just give it a shot once may be this time Anjali is here repenting her mistake. You remained in contact with every single of us with whom you can Muskaan, rahul, Nikki, sapna. But never with Anjali. And same goes with her she too remained in contact with all but you. You know why she did that."

"May be she never wanted to remain in contact with me. May be she never took me as a friend even." Atul replied to him too which Armaan interrupted him "Or maybe she was guilt for breaking your heart. May be she was repenting it but never got courage to face you."

Armaan paused while speaking examining his face Armaan understood atul was thinking over his words which he wanted him to see from different eyes. Not wanting to disturb him Armaan stood up and left for his room giving him all the time to think about life and Anjali.

Armaan moved in his room only to see his cell ringing in the room which was attached to charger. He picked his phone to give a smile reading the caller ID with picture displaying of caller. Before he can pick up the call it got disconnected. Armaan return the call to hear her blast only "What the hell Armaan... I have been calling you since ages and you are not cared to take up the call. Am I some stupid sitting here trying to call you when you don't want to talk either busy in yourself." Hearing her blasting upon himself he was not sadly but smiling like idiots "Will you now speak up or keep smiling like idiots staring into the space." Hearing her telling his exact expression he spoke up "I love you basket". And the magic spell was spelled on her throwing anger out of the window smile was welcomed on her face. "I love you too Armaan"

There was a small silent gap which ridhima broke "Okay tell me where you were. I was calling you and you were not picking up here I am missing you but don't even care about me" ridhima pouted complain to him cutely. "I am sorry I was missing you too but you know I was having a much needed conversation with atul. He was all depressed from days and since Anjali came back he is building shell around him so I was just trying to talk it out"