Do I really have to wake up?

I honestly don't know how people wake up early on weekends. I am already used to waking up early on school mornings, but on a Saturday!?

"Wake up, Lilian! We are going to go. Get dressed!!"

"Mom I don't understand why we need to go!? Can't we climb the mountan tomorrow?"
I sighed in response.

"Lilian I have to help out at the church tomorrow!"
My Mom yelled, clearly annoyed with me.

"Ugh! Fine!"
I sighed one more time. Making sure my mom could hear me. I looked at my messy queen sized bed, and decided to make my bed when I return from my pleasant trip to hell.

I have my black jogging pant, with my navy blue sports t-shirt (showing 2 inches of my toned stomach) and ,of course, my black Nike running shoes. I am ready for hell!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy climbing mountains. But ever since I told my mom I like jogging she started forcing me to go jog with her, once a month, on a mountain. The steep hills and rocks staring at me, taunting me. Telling me rude things about how they will make me suffer in the process to the top. And after each time, my mom would say:

"See, Lilian that wasn't so bad! It was nice."

And each time I would reply with something in the line of:

"Yes, dearest mother, the trip to hell was most plesant"

Each time she would laugh, but honestly I was just sugger coating it.

*

When we arrived back home again I took a shower and washed my hair. I know I'm fit (no Lilian you are forced to be fit, otherwise how would you survive!?) Yes, thank you voice in my head.

Anyway, as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, I know I'm fit. But no matter what. I still break a sweat. I don't understand how some people can run 15 miles and still smell like peaches at the end of it!? ( a bit over exaggerating, don't you think?) Yes voice in my head, I know. But I proved my point.

*

After my shower I tide my wet hair into a messy bun and tied my towel over my wet body and decided to make my bed. But as I was doing so, my towel slipped down. *note: I did not pull it back up since I was in the privacy of my own room with a closed door.* But in the process of that, my beloved brother walk in...

"Aggggg! My eyes! My innocent eyes!" Dylcan screamed.

My reflexes kicked in and immediately I was covered once again.

"Dont you knock!? You know if my door is closed it means no entry!! And honestly we both know your eyes aren't innocent!"

My beloved younger brother's eyes started to sparkle. And he said with a smirk.

"Yes, but at least I know how too..."

But I didn't give him a chance to reply, because I started throwing him with all my pillows I could lay my hands on, making him run out of my room.

We are a close family, and open. But once I start throwing stuff. My dearest siblings know to leave me alone.

So after fixing my room I went to my walk in closet and chose my outfit. It was one consisting out of black jeans and a white top with "Slay" printed on it, I only bought it because my friend Roza said it defines me. And to top it of I had my black converse on.

I was ready to go to Dasie's house.

I walked down the stairs and yelled to my mom,

"Mom, I'm going! Text me when I have to come back!"

"Okay ,Lilian. Stay safe!"

I grabbed my black leather jacket from a chair in the kitchen. But just before I left my sister asked,

"Wait, Lilian! Can you drop me off at Starbucks?"

"Um...well. I guess, Danlie. Let's go."

Danlie is my step twin sister, I know it doesn't make sense. But you'll understand later on. (Yeah, but you beter remember to tell them) I will, little voice, I will.

*

After dropping Danlie off at Starbucks, I made my way to Daisie's.

I parked my car on their driveway, but noticed a red car parked in front of me. I didn't even have to look at what type of car it was. I already knew one thing.

My ex was here.

*******

Okay so this is my first book I'm writing, I hope you all like it. Sorry for making mistakes, I hope you will forgive me.

I hope you don't leave rude comments xxx

I hope you guys enjoy!

Love, Pienke