Judgeington

I woke and checked the time on my cellphone.
23:47
(Wow wonderful. What a nice family.)
Yeah I know, voice. They didn't even wake me up for dinner.

I looked around my room. My laptop was still open. At least someone closed my curtains. I checked my messages.

Mom: You were asleep. Delcan said you had a tough day xx Dinner in oven if you wake up.

I stood up and found my way to my door. The house was silent and reminder me of a scene in some horror movie. I made my way to the stairs, careful not to fall.

(Stairs are just sitting there. Waiting for you to fall.)

I went to the kitchen, opened the left side of the fridge and took out a plastic container. I opened it, nope, not the leftovers. I looked for another container. Found it, I opened it and saw a chicken casserole. Yum, dad probably made dinner.

I threw in a glass of milk and hastily ate my dinner. Afterwards I washed my plate and scrolled through Tumblr and Instagram.

00:34 it read on my cellphone.

"Back to bed" I said out load.

I slowly made my way up to my room again. My room was cold and I snuggled into the warm bedding.

*

I put my towl back on the towlrack. I did my makeup in front of my mirror, I wasn't feeling inspired so I only did natural. I had a Kaki button up t-shirt, black skirt and brown belt. To top it off I added color with a purple purse. Since I had converse on yesterday a wore my black ankle boots.

 Since I had converse on yesterday a wore my black ankle boots

I slipped into the kitchen, not in the mood for Dellia. I was eating some frootloops when I heard whispers by the front door.

"Hehehe... you're soooo funny...shhh."

That was undeniably Dellia. Sigh, what is she up to now.

I turned my head towards the front door. I could just see the back of a guys head.

"Okay... see you soon pumpkin," the stranger said.

I saw Dellia close the front door.
"I saw you sold out you dignity again," I commented.

She turned around and glared at me.
"I didn't know you were there. And I don't sell out my dignity. I just know how to have fun." She said with a smirk.

"Does mom and dad know about your visit?" I said slyly.

I got another glare from her. "No. They don't. And you're not going to tell them."

"Dellia. I'm older remember. You can't tell me what to do. And I'm not going to tell on you, I'm going to keep this," I  made a gestured with my hands indicating the moment that just happened "a story for blackmailing."

It was my time to smirk while she sended daggers my way.

(I think I'll explain the situation of the 'twins'. Dellia is Lillian's stepsister, but they knew each other since age of 2. Then finally their parents got married and boom Delcan was born.)

"Morning my beautiful sisters!" Delcan came in the room.

Dellia said nothing and went up stairs.
"And what is candyflos's problem?"

"She had a visit" I said. Delcan most probably thought she's on her period or something.

*

At school everyone was cheerful, and that immediately put me in a cheerful mood. It was 2nd period and Marco was with me. We were fooling around and making jokes.

"Right class. I marked your popquiz from last week," said Ms Marais, my IT teacher.

"Ugggg..." the responses came.

She read the names. I went to fetch mine, D.

I got a D, how could I get a D?

"It's not a big deal Lillian. Its just IT," Marco said. I glanced at his mark. An A . Of course.

"I studied my ass off for this test. An I got a D! You got an A ..."
I was beyond disappointed.

I went through the test about 15 times, looking for any mistakes the teacher could have made. None.

*
At lunch I was still in a bad mood about my test marks.

"I'm going to bye lunch who's with me?"
Daisie, Roza and Zack came with me. They were talking about some kid who tripped in middle of class.

"I'm having pizza. I just have enough money," I said to Zack.

We walked back to our table, I heard the laughter of the rest of the guys.
Just as I was about to walk around to my seat, I tripped. My tray of food fell on my top then went tumbling down to the floor.
Everyone laughed.

I hate being imbarassed and added laughing,
"Oh my! I'm such a cluts today!"

I looked around the cafeteria, still fake laughing. I spotted the Bad group.  They were talking and didn't care that everyone was laughing at me. Liam was starting right at me. He shook his head and joined the conversation with his friends again.

"Haha aii, Lillian!," Roza said "come on let's get you a clean top.

Daisie and the rest of the girls glared at our fellow peers as we walked out, signaling the joke was over and if anyone would mention it again they would get slaughtered.
(Not fisicly but emotional.) Yes voice, I have wonderful friends.

I went to my locker and took out an old, but still fashionable, top. I changed in the bathroom.

"Lillian, I can't believe you tript!" Georgia commented.

"You covered up your imbarasment quite well. You always had a talent for acting." Lumilla added.

"But I loved the top you were wearing." Holly pouted.

"We all know Lillian is to talentful to trip. She just attacked the floor." Megan said.

They laughed. I came out of the bathroom stall, checked myself in the mirror.

"You always look good, come on." Roza hurried me.

We made our way back to the cafeteria, to spend the last remaining minutes. But I was still hungry.

****
Okay, so if you guys want pictures of Lillian's friends, just comment it and I'll add.

Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. There are plenty more to come. Comment on any mistakes you see, it's the only way I'll improve.

Pienke x