Chapter 14

(A/N Sorry bout that last chappie. I just had to do it. Anyways yeah.)
*Trevor's POV*
Lilly went upstairs and I really wanted to follow her but I was like I shouldn't cause people would be suspicious.
"Okay I'm back. Okay now time to pass them out." Lilly said snapping me out of my thoughts. She had a big bag filled with presents and she put them under the tree. Then there was a present that had this candle thing and a star. But I just ignored it.
"Okay. Now who shall pass out the presents." I said earning a giggle from Molly and a eye roll from Lilly.
"I will Trevy." Molly said earning strange looks from everyone except Lilly who rolled her eyes again and smiled. To be honest I like Trev more then Trevy but whatever.
"Okay. There. All the present are passed out." Molly said.
"Yay! Presents!" Emma yelled while running into the house catching the present Lilly threw at her.
"Wow. How many people did you invite?" I asked
"Just Brooke and Emma." She said.
"Okay now can we get back to the presents? Trevy open my present first." Molly said.
"Okay."
I opened the box and inside it had a ticket to a 1D concert.
"How did you afford this?" I asked.
"Hello. I'm kinda a little rich." She said.
"Plus I helped pay for them." Lilly said.
"1D FOR 3!" They chanted in unison. Wow I love these girls.
"Okay now open my present Molly." I said.
"Okay Mr.Friday." She said.
She opened the box and it had a small box with an necklace that had an M.
"Thanks Trevy. I love it." Then she leaned in and kissed me...... Flat on the lips. I liked it but it felt wrong. I pulled back and I saw Lilly was gone.
"Hey where did Lilly go?" I asked.
"She went to the bathroom."
Oh god. I ran up the stairs two at a time and found her in the bathroom crying her heart out and I felt so bad that I was the reason this was happening.
"Lilly calm down. It's gonna be okay. I promise. I will love you more then I will ever love Molly. Lilly I think you are my Jessica." I started. I felt the box in my pocket again. It was a promise ring. "Lilly will you be my someone?" I asked showing her the ring. She looked so happy and I loved that I was the reason. She said yes and I put the ring on her pointer finger so it doesn't look weird. She washed her face and we went back downstairs.