Babe....?

"Connor, can I have a word with you.... In private" I hiss at him

"Sure babe..." He says playing it cool. 

We go into my room and I turn to look at him.

"What the heck is that?! We were supposed to keep it secret until we both agreed to tell them!!!!" I half hiss half yell at him.

"Babe," I give him 'the look' "Alya, we shouldn't have to keep it a secret. It's not like we are actually related. We can date. I don't know why you don't want to tell anyone. Am I not good enough for you? Do I embarrass you?"

"No hun your just my first boyfriend and I just it's hard you know...?"

"Yeah, yeah I know. That's why I'm going to do this."

"Wait what are you–"

"We need to break up." He says walking towards the door.

"But– i– wha?"

"I siad I'm breaking up with you. Am I not speaking English ok here. Estoy rompiendo contigo. There do you understand now?"

" Dumb blonde" he mumbles before walking out.

Dumb blonde. Dumb blonde. Dumb blonde. That keeps repeating in my head. I thought he loved me? If you don't understand, let me explain.

Flashback to 6 months ago
****************************
"Hiiiiiiiiiii!" I say jumping on his back.

"Hey! What have you been up to?" He asks sounding a little off.

"Oh nothing much, reading,cheering,gymnastics, basketball, same old stuff." I reply cheerfully.

"Sounds like fun. Same with me really, just being a player." He replies

"Hey, is there something wrong you don't sound like your usual self...." I say to Carter.

"Alya, we have to talk.... I've liked you for four years....." He cringed a little when he siad that but I never thought it mattered.

"Omg really? I've liked your too for four years." I say lieing but at the same time not. Because, I do like him just not in a romantic relationship  feeling.

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Ok so I chose to make it shorter cuz I just love cliffhangers and feel it goes better when I do this. Ok can't wait to hear what y'all think when you comment and DM me. Hope you keep reading!❤