Starting out with my life

My father was a(n) abusive alcoholic he got arrested. him and my mom got divorced when I was 6. My mom got another husband. He was nice around her. when it was me and him he abused me but I was used to it. One day he took it too far and my mom caught him and I had a broken arm, a cracked skull, and a broken leg. Yea he beat me hard. They got divorced. I was 8 when all this happened. Mom killed herself when I was 10. So I was put in a series of foster homes. After the last home I ran away. I ran to my best friend's house. He helped me run away the rest of the way. I still live in that old abandoned house he showed me. Me and him no longer talk. I have no friends. I have no social life. I have no money. I have hardly any food. For the past seven years i slowly lost contact with everyone I never left that house. I went kinda crazy. I killed the last person that visited me. If your wondering about my dad he was murdered (I didn't kill him.) I have a new name now too my name used to be Katie winter-field. My name is now skye fetunhacker. Yea I went to a German family.
(A/N help me pls message me on Kik or pm me a cover I will make a temporary one. My Kik is jaikey22.)