Chapter 7(pic of Sean)

Lily's POV

I know that my friendship with Kendall is probably draining ever since she saw me with Collin but I mean like fucking seriously I'm in love with him , but he doesn't know because we just agreed to be bed buddies ....the hell he's literally like my sugar daddy .....what Tf have I gotten myself into.

After a long awful day I called Collin and told him that we can should have a date. I picked an outfit.

After arriving in at the yacht house and waiting on Collin he finally arrived He looked so fucking hot wearing a white t , his ripped blue jeans and Jordan's

He looked so fucking hot wearing a white t , his ripped blue jeans and Jordan's .....showing off his tattooed skin .

After an amazing meal we went in his room .
"Lily are u okay ...you've been silent the whole night "Collin asked , sadness in his voice.

"Yeah am good I just don't feel like talking much" I smiled .
He shook his head in approval .
Then we started making out
Warning: enter at your OWN risk✊🏻✊🏻
He pulled me on the bed and started stripping off my clothes...in no time I was in my lace panties only while he was roaming my body hungrily....he started ripping off his clothes and kissed down my jawline, massaging my breast and entered me . I let out a loud moan as he trust harder and harder in me aggressively and hungrily.
"I'm gonna come!" I screamed as I released on him .... In I few seconds I felt his muscles tense and he exploded in me as well .

As the night passed by we laid there in silence listening to the water rustling by.
________________________
As I entered the gates of my house and silently creeping inside someone shouted "WHERE DO U THINK YOUR COMING FROM!!" I bit my lip...irritated that I got caught . I silently turn my head to come face to face with my mom. 
" I'm 18 so I pretty sure I can stay wherever I want mom" I said staring at her blankly.

" That doesn't really answer my question " she stated like its the most obvious thing in the world.

" I was at Kylie's ....satisfied mom.. you happy now" I answered rolling my eyes. 

"Ecstatic" she said entering the kitchen.

I went to my room, took a shower and fell asleep thinking about last night.

________________________

WOW WOW WOW SEX SCENE <<>>
Yeah I'm surprised too...anyways I think that was my longest update....you should read The Gang Leaders Girl by :Jenese Johnson ~~that weird person is apparently my bestfriend.........if I get 18 reads I'll update....kidding ....if ideas come to my mind I'll update..
Timmy Timmy Timmy turner
He be wishing for a burner
Keema😻✌🏻️