ii

TWITTER

niomismart: With Alex and Drew at Greece!! Photocreds: alexpall

1M comments|| 2M likes|| 999k RT

alexpall: thanks for the photocreds unlike drew who just fix his hair every 5 seconds... 😒 niomismart drewtaggart

drewtaggart: to the gc!!!!!!!

GROUPCHAT

Smart💡, Garfield❌, Pall👫 , Ray-Ray,
Day🌞, Zoella 👄, JoeJoe😄, Deyes💪,
Oakley 💁, Troyeeee🎤, Mrs. Chapman 💍, Jimmy 🙈

Smart💡
GUYS ALEX AND DREW ARE FIGHTING HELP ME I'M BETWEEN THEM°°

Zoella👄
Stay Away from them!!

Day🌞
We're on our way Niomi!

Ray-Ray
Yeah we're almost there with all of the people in the gc! We decided to visit but please be careful!!

The two boys fought because of Niomi. They fought and fought because they love Niomi so much. Sooner, people in the group chat arrived. Jim and Tyler held Alex while Alfie and Joe held Andrew the others were comforting Niomi as she was crying if what she had just witnessed. The pain in her heart was unbearable as she had a panic attack. She started to breathe slowly. She was getting dizzy and she was screaming. Alex and the guys noticed this and brought Niomi to the hospital. The Doctor said that she'll be fine. She has just been stressed. So, Jim, Alfie, Andrew, Alex and Joe were gonna go to the club to cool down while the rest where gonna chill and have some snacks and starbucks.

Sooner, Zoe made snacks with the help of Tanya, Daya and Phoebe. Niomi was with Troye and Tyler as they kept her company. Sooner they were jamming to the song FOOLS and later on YOUTH. The other girls laughed and had a marathon of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They also danced to Santa Tell Me.

They also gave early presents for each other.