Call

---

-Sorry dear, I should have texted you. Did you waited that long? I'm sorry again. My mom keeps  bugging me to accompany her in the market. I'm really sorry. I heard you waited the under the sun. I'm sorry.

Summer keeps talking and saying sorry for a hundred times already.

-Nah... It's fine. And please stop saying sorry already. My ears are already bleeding.

I answered kiddingly. Summer is my total opposite. She is quite a drama girl. She loves girly stuff. And me, I prefer things to be simple. We may have different preference but we click with each other.

-Aww .. Really sorry. Really do my dear. Let me keep it up to you. We can go out tomorrow. I saw a café just a few blocks on here. I haven't seen it. Let's go together. J

I sit up and look at my window. It's raining, that's weird.

-So what? Summer asked me again.

-What? I answered as I close my window and fix my bed.

-I said would you like to come with me tomorrow and visit the new café.

Café huh. Interesting.

-Yeah, sure why not. You own be big after all. You're going to pay all the expenses tomorrow. I answered as I lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling.

-Tss Yeah Yeah, I own you big time my face. If I know your smiling like an idiot right now. You've got to finally see the man of your life.

She teasingly say as I hear her small giggles on the other side. Tss.. If I know she's laughing her ass now. She knows how I like her brother. There's no secret between us. She knows everything.

-Oh How did you know that? Of course I'm happy. Very Happy.

I answered sarcastically. I don't hate the guy though. It's just that I don't want to talk about him nor mingle with him again.

-Ow My dear still bitter about it. Get over it will you. You're too young at that time. You know. Things change when you grow up.

Oh here we go again with her words. She always reminds me to live life and forget my past. No way. Highway. Past is past is not my motto. Never will.

-Oww geez please my best friend just because he is your brother it doesn't mean I can forget what he did to me.

-Whatever dear. I bet you are sweating and stuttering when you saw him. The great V is on the town. The guy you ever like.

She commented while laughing. That's true he's the only guy I ever like during my high school days.

-Used to, my dear best friend.

I answered while closing my eyes. I want to sleep now. I yawn and move my body to the left side of the bed.

-Hahaha Yeah I forget, used to like. Anyway let's go to the café tomorrow okay. Goodnight sweetie. Dream of my brother. Hahaha

-Tss whatever. Goodnight see you tomorrow.

I answered as I gently closed my eyes. I heared a male voice on the other side.

- Summer I need to talk to you about Ti-

AndI have fallen sleep before I knew who is it ..