Prologue

It's been past two in the morning when Victonara Galang entered the door of her Condo unit.

She's exhausted and tired from their whole day training. She can feel her muscles lossening and felt like anytime from now, she's gonna collapse. But she willed herself to walk pass through her room's door.

It's dark but with the help of the serene lighting from the moon outside her open window, she can map out the silhouette of the woman lying in her bed and after a quick change of clothes, dahan dahan siyang nahiga sa tabi ng kasintahan at niyakap eto.

Bang felt the other side of the bed dip. It made her open her drowsy eyes.

"Vic..?" She sleepily asked. "Anong oras na?"

"2:32" Vic mumbled sofly, she kiss Bang's nape while doing so.

"Ba't ngayon ka lang?" This time, gising na ang diwa ni Bang and she believes that it is because of her will to inquire about lover's whereabouts. Vic's hand started to roam around her toned stomach until it cupped her right breast. Napahugot siya ng hininga. Her will collapsing.

"Busy sa training."

Bang wanted to state the fact na alas diyes ang tapos ng training ni Ara. That Kim told her so. Instead, she gasped at intense pleasure, her body started to shuddered as Vic lowered herself to bit Bang's hardened nipples.

"V-vic.." Bang moaned loudly. Her hands finding their way to Vic's hair to gently pull them. Her action's trying to convey the overwhelm intensity she's exhilirating from the mouth of her lover.

"I miss you.." Vic whispered softly as she pull down her own clothes, Bang slept only with her undies and shirt and it only took a second to counter that.

Vic felt herself hardened more if possible.

"I love you.." Bang answered and she saw how guilt flashed before Vic's eyes and quickly disappear. She chose to ignore it.

Both eyes dilated, bodies ready and Bang bit her lips to the point of bleeding as Vic played with her penis while pushing a finger at Bang's wet entrance.

"So wet.." Vic mumpled appreciatively. Her body were craving to buried itself inside Bang's velvety and she can't wait. But God knows how much she loves teasing the younger woman so she content herself just by watching her fingers pulling in and out her lovers wet cove.

"Vic.. p-please.." Bang whimpered. She need it. She need it badly now.

"Please what?" She asked, her eyes showing a glint only during times like this is appearing.

"Inside. I n-need you." Bang stuttered as chill went straight up her spines. Without waiting for Bang to finished her sentence, Vic pushed herself in faster than the bullet train.

"Ahhh!" Both moaned so loud they're sure they will received another noise complaint in the morning.

Sex permeated the room and the only sound that's prevalent were throaty moans, whimpers of adoration and bodies slapping against each other.

It went longer than an hour until both can't no longer felt their bodies move. Vic emptied herself inside her girlfriend countless of times. They're numb from pleasure. Both was fully sated.

"Vic.." Bang whispered but snores and heavy breathing answered her.

She sighed silently. Siniksik nalang niya ang sarili sa kasintahan at niyakap eto ng mahigpit. She kissed the back of Vic's while trying to motivate herself to sleep. She tried ignoring the fact that may orak examination pa siya bukas and she needed to wake up early to review again. She tried ignoring her inner self asking questions if ano na bang nangyayari sa kanila ni Vic. Contrary to popular belief, she's not dumb enough to disregard ang panlalamig na nararamdaman niya mula sa kasintahan. It's been a month when she started noticing those changes. Little at first but then it gets worse as daya goes by. They're not talking regularly like they used to, Vic's closing herself and grab every oppurtunity to go out. It felt like she doesn't want to be within an area with her around. Lagi nalang etong ginagabi tulad ngayon. She ignored it all for the moment.

"I love you.." she whispered after half an hour, sleep's seeping in and her eyes felt heavy. "I hope you still love me too.."

With no notes and a lone dirty mug in the kitchen sink, Bang woke up to an empty bed five hours later.