uno

"cameron! i need your help today. i'm staying late at work, please watch your sister while i'm gone."

"okay." i mumbled.

"speak up!" andrea scolded.

"yes mom, i will watch karina!" i firmly responded.

"okay, thank you. i don't know when i'll be back."

"bye." i'm never able to shut her out.

"oh, cameron? please don't go hanging around with that boy today. he's no good, you know that."

"alright, mother." of course i am hanging out with ethan today.

i huff up the stairs and hear my mom saying her goodbyes to my baby sister before she goes "off to work" which really means "off to see greg". they've been having an affair for a while now. greg has a wife and two kids- two adorable kids. as for andrea, she has karina and i- no husband, no nothing. karina and i have the same father, according to andrea, but he is not active in either of our lives.

e: hey baby, wyd?
c: chillin on my phone, wby? i respond back with.
e: nm. do you wanna hangout today? if you're free?
c: yeah i'm free, i just have to drop karina off at daycare and then you can come over or i can go over there.
e: sweet princess. i can't wait. your house?
c: i'm down. be here in like 45?
e: yeah, see you then (:

oh, how i cannot wait. i love to hanging out with my baby. but before that i have to take care of karina.

"come here kare." i goo at the two year old.

i pick her up, put her in the stroller and we're off.