One

Prologue :

Im Tiara. I'm twenty-four years old, caramel complexion, standing about 5'5, shoulder-length black hair, hazel eyes, full soft pink lips, slim waist with a booty, not to much but it's enough to handle, and nice c-cup boobs.

I'm a thug's girl, been a thug's girl for three long ass tough years with Kevin "King" Williams. Kevin or King runs the streets of Miami. I've been through hell and back with Kevin, from the hoes, cheating, and lies. It all comes with being "A Thug's Girl". Don't get me wrong I love Kevin, but I sometimes question if he loves me. The streets is what he has been knowing for almost all his life. 

I'm not trying to change Kevin, but I don't want him ending up dead or incarcerated. I don't know what I'll do without him. I don't plan on being a thug's girl, for the rest of my life. I want to marry Kevin. He makes me happy, when he's with me and not in the streets.

With Kevin running the streets, of course you have females claiming to be pregnant, sometimes they lie because they want what I have, but they can't have that. At the end of the day, Kevin know where home is, and that's with me.......

*

*

*

*

*

*

Chapter One :

It was now one in the morning. Today was Kevin and I's anniversary of three years. I wanted to surprise him, so I cooked some of his favorite food. Steak, mash potatoes, and macoroni and cheese. I laid candles, and rose petals all over the house. I even went to Victoria Secret's to buy some lingerie for tonight, but all of it was a waste.

I was in the living room, flipping through channels on the tv, waiting for Kevin to stumbled his ass into the house. 

I wanted to surprise him.

I tried calling, but eventually gave up. All I kept getting was his voicemail. I'm just to the point know where I'm used to Kevin running the streets and not coming home, until the we hours of the night. But that's what I get for being a thug's girl huh, right?

I flipped through the channels in our living room, on our 60' inch flat screen television, until I saw Baby Boy was on. My favorite part of the movie was on, when Yvette found a pack of condoms in the car.

I continued to watch Baby Boy, wearing nothing but the lingerie I bought from Victoria Secret's laying down on the couch, trying to wait until Kevin got home but I ended up dozing off.

2 1/2 hours later ( 4:36a.m. )

I heard a key being put into the door, unlocking the front door. I picked up my red iPhone 7 Plus, checking the time, it read 4:36a.m. 

I jerked my head up off of the couch thinking "This nigga done really tried it now". 

I sighed.

"Shit." Kevin groaned. He knew he was about to hear my mouth, because he saw the food on the table I cooked, as well as the rose petals on the ground. 

I got up from the couch, crossing my arms on my chest, and putting all my weight onto my right leg. I'm guessing he didn't realize I was standing in the living room, so I decided to say something.

"Where you been?" I asked.

He looked and me and chuckled. I was so mad at him, I forgot I was only in lingerie.

"I've been handling business, and I'm not about to do this with you tonight T. " He walked towards the stairs going up them. 

I grabbed my rob, and starting going upstair right along with him to our room.