Three

I was sleeping so good but my phone was blowing up, which woke me up out of my sleep. I picked it up looking at the time first. It was 12:29 in the morning. I looked down to my notifications on my phone, seeing that Kevin was blowing me the hell up with calls and text messages.

"So you thought I was playing when I told you I was gonna see you later?"

"I thought you got rid of the condo?"

"I got something for your ass since you want to play games"

"You better not have another nigga over there Tiara or imma fuck you up"

I sighed, reading the messages. 

I knew sooner or later Kevin was going to find me but at this point, I didn't care anymore. If he found me, he found me. That doesn't mean, I was going to go back to his ass so he can continue to disrespect me. I get up out of my queen sized bed, walking towards the bathroom.

I used the bathroom, flushing the toilet and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom, wanting to get back into the bed, but I felt my stomach touching my back.

I realized the situation between Kevin and I has been bothering that much that I forgot to eat.

I walked to the kitchen to cook me something to eat.

I cooked shrimp, steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes. Good thing I went to the grocery store before I met Keyshia over here.  As I sit down on the couch, turning the tv on in the living room about to dive into my food I hear a knock on the door,  well banging on my fucking door.

I sighed, rolling my eyes, stuffing food into my mouth. I refused to open the door for his ass. I did not want to see or talk to Kevin's ass.

I put my legs up on my coffee table trying to ignore his ass, but the knocks grew louder each time he knocked. 

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

"Tiara come open this fucking door!" He yelled, continuing to bang on the door. It sounded like he was about to break the door down.

"Tiara I know your ass is in there. Don't make me break this fucking door down" Kevin yelled and I just knew his crazy ass was going to break my damn door down.

I sighed. I put my food down on the coffee table and walked towards the door mad as hell.

I unlocked the door, swinging it open.

"What the fuck do you want Kevin?" I looked at him, holding the door open, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Tiara don't fucking play with me. You must have another nigga here since you still got this fucking apartment you told me you got rid of." He brushed past me inviting himself in.

I closed the door. He walked all over the house, open and closing doors, searching to see if someone was in here with me. 

I walked back over to the couch and picked up my food, watching Love and Hip Hop on my 60'inch flatscreen tv, ignoring the fact Kevin was here.

Kevin walked out of the room. I was hoping he left because I just did not feel like arguing with him.

" Found what you were looking?" I smirked.

"Tiara stop fucking playing with me" He sat on the love seat across from me, getting comfortable on his iPhone 7 Plus.

"He's trying to get under your skin T, just tell him to leave." I thought.

"King, you need to leave. Don't you have business to handle?" I said, not looking at him, still paying attention to the tv.

"I ain't going nowhere. Yeah, I got shit to handle but that can wait" He responded. I felt him looking at me, but I continued to watch Love & Hip Hop. I wasn't really watching it, I just didn't want to look at him.