Chapter 19

Songs for this chapter:

OneRepublic ~ Apologize

Jason Mraz ~ I won't give up

One Direction ~ You & I

Lana Del Rey ~ Young and beautiful

Michael Bublé ~ Haven't met you yet

Ed Sheeran ~ Sofa

And

Macklemore ~ Hold your Head Up

~~~

Alpha Wrights POV

(The pack house)

"Yeah he called me, I talked to tommy but Michael ended the call before I could ask him his whereabouts. So I've got a team out now trying to pickup a sent." As Dom tells me this I see the alpha building within him. He's ready to take his place as the full alpha. The leadership, power, and passion that he has for his mate and this pack radiates off of him like a waterfall.

I know that when the time comes he will know what to do, he will be able to provide for his pack and his family, he won't need my guidance any longer.

"Well we better move now, Caden is on edge and I don't want him stepping out of line.

"Where was tommy before Zek took him?" Stefanie asks.

"He was outside with a few other people, and he was going into the woods when one of the guys saw Zek taking tommy."

They both nod.

~~~

Stef's POV

"Look, Caden I know this is rough for you but you have to be strong for your brother, he needs you to rescue him right now, and we can get him back but not without your help. We need you to pickup Tommy's scent and lead us to him." I stand behind Dom as he talks Caden through abduction of his brother.

I'm sure if I had a brother or sister i'd be the same way, I'd be protective over them wether I was the youngest or not. Family is family and it makes my heart speed up when I see alpha Dom in action, it's amazing at how much power he poses to change things and protect people. It will always amaze me.

Caden looks deep into his thoughts and hopefully realizes that he has to be there for his little brother, even if that means putting himself in danger.

He nods, agreeing with Dom.

We're about to walk away when Caden asks...

"Hey Alpha Dom, um when you got that phone call from Michael did you hear from him?" Him I guess meaning tommy.

"I did, he said to tell you..." I can tell Dom doesn't know whether or not to tell Caden to have hope or tell the truth that there is a possibility that Michael might have did something really bad.

He'll think something happened to tommy if Dom tells him that the line went dead before he could finish his sentence. It'll crush him.

"He said, he knows that you'll find him." I chime in.

It's better to have hope than to have nothing at all.

Both Dom and I see the color in Caden's eyes light up.

Caden thanks us then takes off to begin the search for tommy.

"I need to talk to you." Dom says before pulling me into the kitchen.

I have a weird feeling at what he needs to tell me.

"Look I know Zek is a sick, twisted bastard who does some crazy ass shit, but I don't know exactly what he's capable of..." I know exactly where this is going.