chapter 6

Natsu's pov 3
We arrived at Lucy's apartment shortly. We only walked back there. Well, Lucy did most of the walking she helped through it all. When we arrived Lucy helped me lie on her bed. "My feels sore" I said. " don't worry.  I'll go get you an Ice pack" Lucy said and went to the kitchen. I don't know why she cares so much about me when I caused trouble back at the guild. It was my fault the whole fight started. I shouldnt have make fun of levy. Lucy came back with an ice pack in her hands, she sat beside me and placed the cold ice pack on my forehead. She rubbed my sore face gently with medication oil. While she did that,  I got the chance to look at her. How did I not realise this before. How do you said this,  she's Ummm she's, she's beautiful. Blah.  That was hard to say. Wait why is my heart suddenly thumping hard. Could it be that I've fallen for my very best friend. Is this what you call 'Love'?  I want to ask her but I am afraid she'll be shocked. Lucy heartfillia I think I... Love you?  Woah hold on there natsu... Think about it. What if she doesn't loves you back. I know. What does an air head like me know about love.  That's probably something the old Mira would say. Sometimes I feel like I want to tell her this feeling of mine. But I don't know why but,  I feel scared. " there you go all done. Are you feeling any better? " Lucy asks me with full of concern. " Lucy, do you love me" Ohhh no!!  I blurted it out!  What am I gonna do. What if... Ahhhhhh I don't know anymore. Suddenly Lucy's face turned bright red. " W-what makes you say that natsu"? She says weirdly.
"  Ohh no I accidentally said that.  You don't have to answer it. I mean it really" I said nervously. " actually. Natsu. I've wanted to tell you this ever since then and now.  I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same. The truth is...*gulp* I do love you" she said looking away. What did she just say?  She loves me! Ahhhhhh!!! This is the happiest moment of my life! " Lucy...  I also have something to confess.. I... Love you too... " said closing my eyes shut. I could feel my cheeks heat up. " natsu... " Lucy says and holds my hand. " this is what you call love" she says and smiled shyly. I've never been happier than ever in my life..   But this I have to say is my time to finally shine...  I told Lucy...  And she told me.... Surprisingly she loves me too.... I am so relieved to hear it from the girl I love. Lucy heartfillia. I pulled her closer to my face and said " I love you.  Lucy heartfillia". " I love you too.  Natsu dragneel"she says. We both smiled. I pulled her even more closer and kissed her luscious lips... So this is how it feels like to be in love. We snuggled up next to each other and kept whispering 'I love you're in each others ears. But there was this one thing I said to Lucy that made her feel even more happier " this life is all about you and me. Mrs. Dragneel.

....................................................................................
That's the end of this fan fiction.  I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks to whoever is reading..   Ciao.