The Start of a New Life

It all started the first day of high school, this day changed my life forever. I was on my way to school when I seen three people standing in the middle of this little wooded area. I ignored them as much as possible. When I looked back though they were gone, gone like the wind. I finally got to school and heaed to where my first class of the day was. It really creeped me out to find out that one of the people I had just seen, was the first one here.

My name is Wyatt, i'm a fressmen at Ellington High. I just moved to Colorado from Arizona, my mother had got a job in genetic engineering. Shes never home now, I wish we had the time together like we did back in Airzona. My father left my mother before I was born, i've never met him before in my life. Hopefuly someday he would show up again but the likleyhood of it is one to a million. Before he left my mother, he used to work in some kind of old factory located somewhere in this town. My mother also said that he loved her very much, but I still dont know why he left her if he did.

The next two days of school I seen the same three people in the wooded area. They seemed to know some kind of shortcut to school, because they would always end up being at school before everyone except the teachers. The next day I seen them again, but this time I went over to them. They seemed suprised that I did. It scared me when they new my name, they wanted me to join them, I was really confused at the moment. The first boys name was Bryce."Why do you watch us everyday" said Bryce, "I was just wondering why you were over here everyday?" said Wyatt. "So you want to know what we do and why were here?" said Ava. "Well i guess so" I said. She sat on the floor and the last guy said "were a sepcial kind of humans...your just like us." This I was shocked by I didnt know what to do next, so I started to run and run and run. Finally I made it to my house I hid in there for the rest of the day. I was to scared to look out windows thinking that they would be standing right there. I did go to school the next day but I took a different route this time.