Fine Lines

Aria ~

Aria : Hey, i know you're in school but im off sick so we can talk all day :)

Spencer : Aria, tell me the truth ?? you know you can trust me, right ?

Aria : You know the truth , you dont need me to spell it out.

Spencer : i understand. i love you lots xx

Aria : thanks for understanding xx

Spencer : It's okay just keep yourself safe. all my love xx

I didn't have the time to reply to my internet friend ,Spencer. Only because I heard my step-dad, Paul, stomping heavily down the corridor toward the door.

"Aria !" he shouts getting closer to my door. i quickly hide my laptop that he didn't know i had. If he found out i had a way to communicate with people, he would surely kill me so no one hears about his murderous ways.

"Yes" i say calmly so he doesn't try and hurt me for snapping back at him. I know what would happen if i did.

"Do you know what time it is ?" he spits. I don't say anything incase he tries anything."It is 7:00 am Aria!" Shit i completely forgot to wake Paul and Daniel up this morning. I'm done for now.

"Dad ?" Daniel shouts from across the hall. He enters my room looking almost amused at the sight of me cowering away from his father in fear.

"What is it Daniel ?" Paul says turning his head to look at his son.

"Why are you shouting so loud so early in the morning?" Daniel questions , rubbing his eyes and flexing his arms as he stretches.

"Because little missy here forgot to wake us up, which means that i am late for my meeting and you are going to be late to school !" Paul's voice started to get lower by the second as he turned to look back at me. Now i know i'm in for it and i can't do anything about it.

"Daniel" Paul says, turning his whole body to face the doorway that Daniel was standing in. "Go and get all the things we will need to teach little missy here a lesson." Once Daniel had been given the orders, he quickly fetches the handcuffs and the cloth to stop the sound of my cries from escaping this miserable room. Daniel handed what his dad needed to him. Paul was quicker than usual to handcuff me to my bed and to shove the cloth into my mouth.

"Now little missy,"his tone is low and dangerous."i'm leaving Daniel here to deal with you" Daniel gives me a sly grin as Paul turns to leave my room.

"Oh and Daniel make sure she dosen't end up with something we don't have the money to take care of like last time" With that being said paul leaves my room. I give Daniel a pleading look silently asking him not to do what he usually does when he's demanded to. It was no use. I'm used to it now anyway. Might as well get it over with.

"I know you love it Aria. You love the feeling. Don't deny it" Daniel said in a low dangerous voice, wide grin spread across his face as he says it. "Don't worry I won't take long. " After he said that I zoned out. I just wished someone knew what really happened, behind the four brick walls that join together to make the place I call 'home'.