Chapter 3

Becca's POV:

"Orlando! Thank you for coming out tonight!" I believe Brian the lead singer of Action Item stated. They were pretty good.

"Good luck tonight baaabeeee." I said.

"Wanna kick it on my couch tonight?" Jake asked.

"I'd love too." I said and Jake went on stage. I took out my phone and vined some parts of his songs, and texted photos to Jen.

"@ItsBeccaaaa: watching Jake kill it right now, I'm a lucky chick😍❤️" I said with a photo and tweeted.

"So I wanna bring my wonderful girlfriend out right now to kick it on my couch, Becca!" Jake said. "Where are you?" He added. I came out on stage and hugged him, and smiling at the crowd.

"Take a seat." he said I sat on the couch and he sang, there was one part where he sat on my lap and kissed my cheek, after the song I went off stage and he finished his set. I went over to the Merch table to help out Action Item's crew, they didn't seem so much into the business.

"Need help?" I asked

"That'd be very welcomed." Anthony said.

"Alright, what should I do?" I asked.

"I'll do the money just hand them the shirts and stuff." Ant said.

"No problem." I said and handed some fans there stuff. The show was over and Jake texted me.

From: Jake😍

"Hey, where are you?"

To:Jake😍

"At Action Item's Merch table helping them out, what's up?"

"Hey I gotta go find Jake, I'll talk to you again soon. You guys did great tonight." I said and went on a mission to find Jake.

From:Jake😍

"I gotta talk to you, I'm in the green room."

I looked at his message and looked for his green room, after a few minutes I found it.

"Wanted to talk to me?" I asked

"Sí. You know how you said you wanted to see fall out boy? Welllllll." He said and held up his phone, it was on Y100's miami's page. He was playing there jingle ball, that had fall out boy on it as one of the acts.

"That's amazing Jake! I'm so proud of you." I said and hugged him.

"I'm glad your excited." He said and kissed my head.

(A/N: I'm skipping to the Jingle Ball show because there's really nothing else that's gonna happen between here and then-I promise this is the only time I'm skipping stuff!)

"Excited?" I asked

"Yeah, a little nervous too." He said

"Don't be nervous. You'll do fine." I said.

"Thanks." He said

"Go knock their socks off." I said and patted his back. He played Collide, Hollywood, Million Lives, My Couch and brought up a fan, and Me and You. He said his thank you's and walked off stage.

"Amazingggggg." I said

"Really?" Jake said

"Really. Amazing." I said and kissed his cheek. His smile faded.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I-I-I don't think I can do us anymore. I'm sorry." He said and ran off. I couldn't help but cry.