Forming a bond with the Nurse

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong*
The monitors that were in every cottage, turned and displayed Monokuma, a robotic black and white teddy bear.
"Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy School Trip Executive Community has an announcement, the bear stated. "Goooood morning, everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another wonderful perfect, tropical day". "Now then, let's get out there and make sure to give it your all today!
The monitors turned off and Monokuma faded along with them.
"Another wonderful day?" "Get real," stated Hajime Hinata, who was still accepting the outcome of the last trial.
"Fuyhiko risked his life to save Peko and resulted in her being killed and him being injured to the point of dying, if not for Monokuma deciding to save him."
"I can't stay like this forever, otherwise Monokuma will take advantage if this, mocking the dead wouldn't surprising feature coming from him, considering that the bear is crazy."
Hajime got out of bed and prepared himself for the new day.
On his way towards the hotel, he ran into Mikan Tsumiki, the Ultimate Nurse.
"Good morning Mikan," He said.
"Ha-Hajime!" "Good M-Morning," the purple haired girl nervously replied.
Silence ensued after that, since Hajime had no way of talking to Mikan normally, without any misunderstandings. This was a mistake.
"D-Did I do s-something w-wrong?," the poor girl sound like she was about to cry.
"N-No, I just was thinking how to talk to you," Hajime replied.
"I'm sorry for causing you trouble," she. apologized. "Y-You can punish me if you want or maybe you want me to take my clothes for you?"
"N-No! ...Mikan, it's my fault for not continuing the conversation." "You didn't cause me any trouble," he assures.
Mikan stares at him for a few seconds, torn between insisting that she is responsible and accepting his apology.
"P-People don't normally apologize to me, they often make me act like a pig, doodle on me, or even throw rocks at me." Hajime is confused, wondering how rough her childhood was.
"I won't do anything like, I promise you that I meant that's it's my fault."
He sees a sparkle in her eyes for a moment, relieved that someone didn't want to harm her.
"T-Thank you Hajime."
"No problem Mikan."
The two students walked to the hotel in silence, not wanting to cause anymore trouble for the other individual.
As they arrived at there, they walked up the stairs, to the restaurant and headed inside.
Upon entering they see a horrific sight. A shrine decorated with a skull on top it, flowers and candles surrounding it, along with some pictures on a broad.

Mikan screamed, Ibuki freaked out, Nagito and Gundham wanted to destroy it

Hiyoko stepped in and explained that the shrine was for Mahiru, despite the creepy vibe it give off.
Once the explanation was done, the tension from earlier disappeared, although not completely, and breakfast went on as usual.
After breakfast was finished, everyone went back to their cottages.
Hajime has never felt so tired in his life until now. However now wasn't the time to dwell on that, since he couldn't afford to spend a day doing absolutely nothing.
Hajime got out of his cottage and headed towards Mikan's, deciding that he wanted to get to know her better.
As he arrived at the front door, he stepped forward to ring the doorbell, alerting Mikan of his arrival.
*Ding Dong*
"Y-Yes....." the girl replied.
Hajime walked inside, taking in the view of the cottage's interior. It looked a nurse's office, which made sense, Mikan is the Ultimate Nurse after all.
"I-I'm sorry for the way my room looks, I should've cleaned it a bit more."
"Mikan, your cottage is perfectly okay, so please don't worry about it," the boy assures.
"I-If you say so," she replies, a bit afraid of upsetting her guest.
Hajime spent some time cheering up Mikan and ended up learning abit about her past, how she was abused alot as a child and she took care of herself, as her family neglected her wellbeing.
At some point in the conversation, he gave hervsome bandage wraps for a present, which is weird, but Mikan seemed fined with it.
"T-Thank you, I'll make good use of these."
"You're welcome Mikan."
After spending most of the day with her, Hajime bid farewell to Mikan and headed back towards his cottage and rested for awhile.
Soon after that, it became night and it was time for the students to start going to sleep.
Monokuma delivered some final announcements, signaling the end of the day.
As the students started to fall asleep, one of them was having some final thoughts before bed. Mikan laid in her bed, thinking about Hajime. "Hajime, thank you for talking to me." She fell asleep shortly after, confirming that all the students were all resting.
Chapter 1 is now over. What do you guys think of this chapter?
Feel free to tell me in the comments.
Bye!