Chapter One: The Past Never Forget

In a dark night, the crimes don't give a break they just still happening no matter what and just the saviors of justice who we call police can save us from the darkness of a deep dark night.

When I was deeply sleeping in my bedroom together to my boyfriend my cellphone started to ringing and I woke up.

- Uh... Hello?

- Simon, we need you here at street Great Quartz, next to house number 109.

- Don't you think it is late for that?

- Simon, you are the only homicides expert available in our HQ.

- Okay... okay. I am on my way. See you later.

- Come fast, Simon.

It is 5 am at morning in my day off and I still need to work... I don't want to leave my boyfriend alone in home without a message. I get up of my bed, opened my desk and I took a paper, there I wrote:

"Sweetie, Unfortunately I must go to work once more... again. I know I'm working too much and we aren't close like before, but someone needs to do that and I'm the only available. At morning, I will make the breakfast for you. –With love Simon."

After that, I took my coat and I drive to Street Great Quartz. In there, Edson came to talk to me.

- Oh, thanks god! You're finally here.

- Where's the corpse?

- Corpse? What corpse?

- You called me and there's no corpse?

- That's why I called you! It's a homicide without corpse! The vigilance cameras registered a strange anomaly in that street. Here check-it out.

- Oh my god, Edson! If we don't have a corpse there's no homicide!

- Just watch this, Simon.

Edson opened the record for me. It was recorded at 3:47am. It's a woman walking in the street with some bags, she looks to a mirror on the store glasses and she scare out of something. She starts to run and drop away the bags, a strange person with black clothes walk slowly chasing her. That person come back to take the bags, left a finger on the floor and run away.

- Why would she walks at 3:47am alone in the street?

- I don't know, maybe she was going to somewhere.

- Or delivering something Illegal. Did you find the finger?

- Yes, It still on the floor. Do you want to see it?

I walked in the way to find the finger. The floor had some blood, and the finger was pointing to somewhere. Or maybe I'm just too paranoid. I really need to sleep...

- So what did you find out? Something weird, out of unusual?

- Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe I'm just too tired. But if I'm not wrong that finger is pointing to somewhere. Which way the person dressed with black went?

- Right in front of you.

- And the finger is pointing to the same way. Let's follow that suppose clue.

Update

Edson and I walked into the way the finger was pointing to, we passed for some light poles and we find more blood in the floor. At my left, there was a dark alleyway with no lights and at my right; there was the street with a couple of cars. I don't know why there's cars here, in the record there was nothing. Something isn't right here! Yeah, that's not roght. I should be in home with my boyfriend and sleeping. But something isn't right here either.