Chapter Four: Our Getaway

=-= Kurumi's POV =-=

Shido stood there in front of me, protecting me from those men I could've easily devoured although this is better. His face was red, he was so cute when he blushed!~ Out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and began to run with me behind him. Giggling I ran with him, smiling brightly wearing blush on my cheeks. 

We ran and ran, it was like paradise. Suddenly we stopped "Kurumi, are you okay?" He asked as he turned to face me.

I was just about to tease him but he had a dead serious look, I nodded. I've never seen him angry before, I kinda like it. 

Although it seemed as if he wasn't paying attention to me... he was muttering to himself..

=-= Kotori's POV =-=

"SHIDO!!! DID ANYTHING I SAID THIS MORNING GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?!" I screamed at him through his earpiece.

"What are you talking about..?!" He whispered back.

"ABOUT TOHKA YOU DIP! HER HAPPINESS METER IS DECREASING BY THE SECOND!!!" I yelled. "I REALISE THAT YOU'RE WITH KURUMI BUT DITCH HER, YOU HAVE TO!!" 

"Shido-Sama..?" I heard Kurumi address my brother and he was blushing like crazy, we installed some sort of happiness meter for Shido and his was off the chart.

"You're kidding..." I mumbled and checked Kurumi's, it was the same. "L-Look Shido, you need to go!" I instructed him.

"Okay, Okay I get it..." He replied. "Kurumi, I'm so sorry I've got to go.." 

"It's to do with Tohka, right?" She asked, wearing a smile although it was fake, her happiness meter was also lowering. 

"Y-yeah..." He answered. She moved closer to him and kissed him. 

I blushed, watching it along with everyone else. 

"Then we'll have this date another time." The spirit sang. 

Shido nodded in agreement and started to run off to the house where Tohka was located. 

"Her Spirit form wasn't sealed when she kissed Shido....how..?" I asked myself. 

mThe whole room began to  question the events. "Maybe she's just is unable to be sealed away." Reine answered. "It's not impossible since her happiness metre was skyrocketing when she kissed him as was Shin's." She explained. 

"...That's insane.." I whispered to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 401

Sorry for such a short chapter, i just wanted to get something out there you know? Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and want to read more! I love you all!~