Cheerful BTS's Party in the cruise Pt 1

Last night, after dinner, we went back and helped Namjoon search for his passport.

To no luck, we came to a conclusion that he may have dropped it somewhere when he went to buy clothes yesterday.

Today we're going to Gamla Stan, a place where the boys had a photoshoot (NOW 2) approximately 2 years ago.

'Someone's missing.' Yoongi stated out. There were 6 of us out.

'Namjoon?' Jin suggested

'Aniya, Jimin.' Hoseok said. Jimin was always late when it comes to gathering.

'Namjoon left this morning.' Yoongi said. Due to the fact that we had no luck helping him find his passport, he has to go to Korea's Immigration Center to get his travelling details.

He was really sad that he may or may not have to head back to Korea earlier than the others.

It'd be devastating if he had to.

It was a trip for them to relax but it's way too chaotic than anyone could imagine.

'I was fixing my phone.' Jimin said after emerging from the doors of our hotel.

'Aigo! Why did our Jiminnie take so long?!' Hoseok teased. Jimin was fiddling around with his phone. For the past few days, his phone has been acting weird. He told me.

He gave me a small smile and I smiled back.

Gamla Stan, here we come.

We walked in a group, crossing roads to get to the nearest bus stop.

Jungkook had put his hand up as if to stop the traffic when we were crossing the road.

'I folded my ticket

'I folded my ticket.' Jimin said.

'Can it still be used?' Jimin asked.

'We're not sure, if it can't be used you can walk all the way to Gamla Stan yourself.' Hoseok said.