2.

Jas pov-

Ugh that female gets on my nerves. *Alicia walks out the elevator* Well speak of the devil. "So I guess that sense I'm soon to be your boss's wifey, you'll have more respect for me", Alicia actually tried. T'f. "If he wanted you, you would already be his 'wifey' bitch! He don't want you now gon' on I have work to do". And with that, she walked away. I swear they be tryna piss me off, let me calm my ass down. *calls jai, anika , Kate, and they all answered. "Bitch what, I was tryna catch hoe", jai practically yelled through my fucking phone! "Hmm, must be nice", Anika mumbled. "I was nice bitch what. The fuck. Do you want." Why jai always gotten act like that? Damn, nigga always try a show his ass. "Bitch shut the fuck up, you must not have been doing nothing since you answer the fucking phone. *phone goes dead silence*... "Head ass", kate's ghetto ass gon' yell loud as hell through the phone. "Bitch fuck you, you just mad that you can't get dick", jai argues back. "That's not what yo-(gco)", "OK damn don't nobody wonna hear all dat!", Anika ass gon' stop me in the middle of my sentence. "Bitch whatever", "yeah that's what I thought motha fucka!",jai ghetto ass yet again. You see what I gotta deal with...."hoe shut the fuck up, y'all remember the hoe Alicia", just as I predicted, Anika and Kate answers with a simple 'yes' and 'yeah why', but jai answers with, "hell yeah I remember that hoe, I still didn't fight that bitch t'f?", damn. He worse than me.