4

- Friday, August 25 -

"Morning Liz" Megan said, drinking coffee in the kitchen.
"Morning, where is everyone? It's quiet." I said.
"Well I kinda told them about the dirt bikes dad gave us. They've been out there all morning." Megan said.
"Perfect. I'm gonna go work on my pictures for Sunday."
"Wait, what happened last Night? You and hayes were up really late." She asked.
"Nothing happened." I said.
"Are you sure?" She asked. "Cause Hayes seemed really happy this morning."
"Nothing happened. Why, did something happen with you and Nash?" I asked.
"Well I really like him." She said.
"I know." I laughed.
"No, I mean not the famous him. The real him." She said.
"Well I'm happy for you, now I gotta go" I said before running upstairs to my room. I shut my door and got my stuff out. I turned my radio on full blast.

I finished all three of my pictures by 4pm. 2hours on each. I finished an eye, a shark and a religious picture. All to be sold on Sunday.

Still dancing to the music, I went to wash my hands and saw Hayes on my bed.
"How long have you been sitting there?" I asked.
"Since Picture two" he said smiling.
"Ok, let me wash my hands I'll be right back." I said. I washed my hands, dryed them, and walked back to my room.
"These are amazing" Hayes said looking at my pictures.
"Thank you" I said. I shut the door and walked over to my art station so I could clean up. I felt his hands move around my waist from behind and a kiss on my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" I asked. I turned around to look at him.
"I just thought since we kissed-" he started.
"Look, I know we kissed but I don't want it to be a big deal ok." I said turning back around.
"Why do you do that?" He said annoyed.
"Do what?" I said looking at him.
"Change your mind so fast." He said.
"I dont." I said.
"Yes you do. Last night you kissed me, alot. And you fell asleep cuddled up to me." He said walking towards me.
"You keep doing things and pretending they never happened. It's fucking with my mind. What do you want Liz. I'm not going to be strung along!" He shouted. My blood started pumping, making me madder by the second. I pushed past him and ran down the stairs.
"Where you going?" Tez asked from the couch.
"Out!" I yelled. I walked out the back door, slamming it shut behind me. I walked towards the woods. The more I walked the less mad I got, the more sad. Everything from my past started flooding into my mind. Things I've tried to hard to forget.
I looked up and a dirt bike came flying past me. For a second I wished it was Hayes. But then i realized where I was. I looked around and couldn't find anything familiar. I dont remember if I turned to kept wallong straight, couldn't see anything but Sun and trees. I sat against a tree, just letting my tears flow from my eyes.

I heard another dirt bike and looked up.
"Liz, how the hell did you get out here?" Hayes said from the bike. I wiped my eyes and stood up.
"Liz.." he started.
"Stop Hayes. You're right. I just kept having second thoughts. You're a big name in the internet. You have girls throwing themselves at you get you're only sixteen, why would you want me?" I said.
"Why would I want you? Are you kidding me? You're everything those girls aren't. You aren't throwing yourself at me, and you're a great person. You're beautiful, talented, funny, and amazing." He said grabbing my hands.
"Hayes, you dont know everything about my past. You don't know that i left highschool and all of my so called friends because they were all about the drama, drugs and sex. I was and still am an outcast. Everyone i left behind hurt me in some way. The closest people to me. And Hayes, you're leaving in 3 weeks. What's the point? I'm going to fall for you and end up hurt again." I said moving my wrists from his grip.
"I wont hurt you! And What's 3 weeks? We could have something bigger than time." He said pulling me to him by my waist.
"I like you Liz, let's see how it goes. We can keep it a secret until we know if it's what we want or not. What do you say?" He said looking into my eyes.
"Ok. " I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.
"So are we in this?" He asked.
"We're in this." I said. He wiped my tears and kissed me again. I got on the back of the bike and road back with him to the house.

"What was that earlier?" Tez asked.
"Um, Hayes spilled some of my paint. I got mad." I lied.
"Wow, you can get really worked up." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed.
"Wheres Nash and Meg?" I asked.
"Out." Tez mocked. I pushed his shoulder as I passed him going upstairs.
"They went to the movies and dinner." Hayes said.
"Oh ok." I said walking up the rest of the stairs to my room.

I was uploading the video when my door shut and hayes rushed over to me at my desk.
"What are you-" I said before Hayes interrupted me by spinning my chair around and kissing me.
"What was that?" I laughed.
"It's only us in the house." He said making me stand up.
"Where'd Tez go?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.
"Out." He teased. I laughed and he kissed me. He picked me up and walked me over to my bed. He layed me down and hovered over me, still kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. I flipped us over and made him sit up. He smiled at me and pulled his jacket off. I kissed him again and he layed back. He moved his hands to my butt and smacked it making me laugh.
"We're home!" Megan yelled.
We pulled apart and looked at each other and laughed. I got off of his lap and moved to the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone. Hayes stood up and put his jacket on about to walk out the door when Nash walked in.
"Woe dude, what happened to your hair?" Nash asked. Hayes hair was messy.
"Uh, dirt bike riding earlier." He said.