Chapter 1 - Her beginning in a whole new world

• Dedicated to My great friend Bailey

-WAIT!? WHAT!? I'm in the World of Naruto?!.... ADVENTURE TIME!- (Gaara Love Story)

Key (Because people do things differently): "talking", Others Thinking, "Kiki Thinking"

Disclaimer: I wish! Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto-sama!

Random Author's note: OC means Original Character. That's for the people out there that didn't know that. I didn't know that until just a while ago xD A FAILLL on my part~

READ THIS!! - A/N: This story is set in Shippuden so the characters- like Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are about 15-17 years old. I haven't watched all of the Shippuden episodes but I kinda know what goes on. The story does not follow the Shippuden timeline, nor is it like Shippuden. Example: Sasuke is apart of the Leaf Village. He is not a missing-nin or a Sound ninja. There might be some Shippuden missons and new Characters like Sai but that's about it. There might be some Spoilers and if there is, I'm sorry >_< Anyway I hope the Naruto characters are not too OOC.

Characters: Kiki(OC), Naruto, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Sasuke, Lee, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Neji, Ten-Ten, Kakashi, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Choji, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi

Minor Characters: Pein, Konan, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu

Dead Characters will be revealed in the story and I will list them up here so you can remember that they are dead. Some dead chaaracters in the story are still Alive in this story that is why I am doing this.

Chapter 1 – Her beginning in a whole new world

A scream erupted from what was once a quiet forest. Birds flew in every direction while teammates came rushing to their friend's side.

The poor person to stumble upon the body was none other then the medical-nin, Ino Yamanaka.

She and her friends were patrolling the area because of a rumor that was heard. In a ninja village rumors were something to be checked on to make sure if they were real or just nothing.

And poor Ino came face-to-face with an almost dead girl, today was not a very lucky day for the blonde.

The girl had several cuts and bruises on her body, the most severe would be the deep gash in her stomach. She had deep claw marks on the left side of her neck that looked like a human did it and not an animal. She also had a “X” carved into her left cheek which was not very deep but was still bleeding.

When her friends arrived, Ino was already working on the poor girl to see if she could help her. Thankfully she was still breathing but her pulse was fading quickly. If the girl didn't get help she would die from blood loss and even if she was not a villager or ninja they would have to take her back to Konoha for some questioning if she didn't die.

Sakura and Hinata quickly came to Ino's side to help stabilize the girl. Hinata just became a medical-nin so she wasn't sure what to do but would help in anyway she could. She hated seeing things like this.

Since Sakura was the most skilled out of the three she gave the orders. No one complained, for they were afraid of her deadly punches.

Sakura ordered Hinata to heal the girl's neck and for Ino to heal the girl's stomach while she would check for any other major wounds.

Sakura looked over the girl's injuries and then noticed the puddle of blood under her. Her eyes narrowed in worry before turning to her male teammates.

Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, Lee, Naruto...

“Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, Sasuke, Kiba, Naruto!” They all quickly walked over to her side.