The Call (A Harry Styles/One Direction Fanfiction)

A/N

Hey guys, so I felt like doing a new fanfic and I had this weird idea idk. If you've ever watched the movie 'The Call' it's gonna be a bit like that but with Harry Stles and members of One Direction incorporated, so don't call me copy. It's kinda like a re-enactment with different people and I've changed it up a bit. I hope you all like it although I'm a terrible writer. Ily all.

-

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?" I hollered into the phone, my usual opening line at my job.

"There's a man outside, he trying to break into my house." I heard a teenage girl's voice, she was panicking, a usual reaction to something like this.

"Honey, you're gonna need to calm down for me. What's your name? I need your name." I said into the phone calmly, my heart beat pounding faster as I hear banging on the doors and windows.

"Alley," She gasped when she heard a window smashing, "Alley White." She hesitated, I typed her name into my computer and typed the emergency. I took a breath befire speaking.

"Alley, sweetie, you need to go upstairs and hide." I said, I heard her short breaths and footsteps, in the background I heard a man yell along with Alley's quiet squeals. I had an idea. "Alley, okay, is there a window somewhere?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She cried softly.

"Okay, what you're gonna do is throw your shoes out. Making it look like you've jumped out the window. Then I need you to hide somewhere." I directed, I heard shuffling around for a bit until she spoke again.

"I'm hiding under my bed." She whispered, sobbing.

"Alley you're gonna need to stay absolutely silent. Okay? I'll be here the whole time." I said to her, running a hand through my hair.

"Okay." She whispered, I could hardly here her. "He's coming up the steps." She whispered again, hesitating.

"Alley stay silent." I said waiting, I heard a door open and she went completely silent. I heard lots of shuffling around and a door being closed, a minute later Alley spoke.

"I think he's gone." She whispered.

"Alley baby you-" I was cut off and the line went dead, I re-dialled and she picked up straight away.

"Alley, the police are on their way. You need to stay where you are." I said to her, I heard another cry on the end of the line.

"He's coming back up, I think he heard the phone ring." She said breaking into a light sob.

"Alley, honey, nothing's gonna happen to you." I said, hesitating a bit myself. I ran my hand through my chocolate curls and waited for her reply. I could still hear hear light sobs on the other end followed by a door opening. She held her breath, then I heard a scream. Several other screams followed the first, I heard heavy breathing on the other end. "Okay, whoever this is you need to leave now, the poloce are on their way and they will find you. Now if you hurt her you'll regret it."

More heavy breaths, "It's already done." I heard a deep, husky voice on the other end before more screams and the sound of beating on the other line. I grabbed my bluetooth head phone thing and threw it onto the desk after the call had been disconnected, I walked out of the calling stations and went into the quiet room. I swung open the door to see Niall, another operator, sitting down reading the paper. I paced around back and forth running my fingers through my hair, getting caught in my unruly curls.

"Harry," I heard Louis, our head operator say.

"I couldn't save her, I couldn't do it." I said, sitting down on the coffee table.