Two.

A/N

Okay so I'm gonna write a new chapter for you guys, I hope you like it. Kepp vting so I can get more reads. Send your friend's a link to this story if they like reading. It'd be much appreciated, thnak you. Ily all, vote, comment, share and fan me.

-

"Okay, Brooklyn, honey, did you see what the person looked like?" I asked her, she sniffed.

"Yeah, it was a man." She said simply.

"Black, white, asian?" I asked her quickly.

"White. Oh! He was wearing sunglasses and a cap." She said to me, I typed in the description of the man.

"Brooklyn, did you see if he was young, old?" I asked.

"Maybe mid to late thirties." She said to me, I heard her banging around again, panicking.

"Brooklyn, stay calm, we don't want him to hear you, c'mon sweetie." I said, she was calming down but there was still a light sob escaping her lips. "Did you see the colour of the car?" I asked her.

"Red, it was red." She said.

"Did you see the type of car?" I asked, typing in that the car was red.

"I don't know, I don't know." She said breaking into tears.

"Brooklyn, stay with me honey. Don't disconnect." I say, I brought up her profile and scanned through her information on something I could use. "Hey, look, you're an aquarius, me too! And guess what?" I said to her.

"What?"

"We're fighters, so you have to stay with me and fight, Brooklyn." I said, satisfied in my comforting.

"Okay, I'll fight." She said, Louis walked over and leaned on the desk next to me. I covered the microphone and spoke to him.

"I need to find where she is, Louis. Help me out." I snapped.

"We're trying Harry. " Louis said back to me, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Harry are you there, please be there." Brooklyn said.

"I'm here, swetie." I said.

"Harry?"

"Yes, Brooklyn?" 

"Can you promise me that you'll find me?" She cried, Louis looked at me and shook his head.

"Do you know what I can promise you? I can promise you that you have the best team of people helping to find you." I breathed, Louis patted me on the back and went back to his own desk.

"Harry, someone's calling the phone, no, no." She said.

"Don't answer it, just keep talking to me." I said, running my fingers through my hair. "Okay Brooklyn, can you look at the tailights for me? Can you try kick one out?" I said, Zayn looked at me and nodded.

"No, no, I can't do that." She mumbled.

"Brooklyn, you gotta fight. C'mon baby girl." I said to her, I heard some shuffling around.

"There's a paint roller that I'm using to hit it out with." She said, sounding a little less stressed. One more bang and she sighed with relief. "I did it." She said.

"Now put your arm out that whole and wave, just keep waving. Hang in  there, lovely." I said, I held the microphone away from my mouth. "Everyone I got a red car with a broken tailight with a hand waving out of it. See if you can get a call!" I shouted and everyone turned to me, I waited and talked to Brooklyn while I listened to everyone answer their calls.